• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Luxire NOBD II collar shirt constructed in Blue Leaves Print on White
Consists side pleats at the back and single button cuffs.

That looks really awesome. I'm currently waiting on a Made in India fabric as well. I am very excited. Given Luxires execution standards, this price point is insane.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This looks very nice. How can I specify a wash that is a little darker than this but clearly not raw? Thanks!

You can just link to this image and add similar text: Wash slightly darker than this image.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That looks really awesome. I'm currently waiting on a Made in India fabric as well. I am very excited. Given Luxires execution standards, this price point is insane.

If there is interest in printed fabrics, we have access to a few more. Have added some videos below with the options. Any of these can be ordered, $99 per shirt. 100% cotton, very nice and soft.

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:

vogs

Reaction score
Which fabrics for a summer shirt would you recommend? I already have the following http://custom.luxire.com/products/linen_pale_blue_end-on-end
I live in middle europe and in the last years, summer means up to 38°C (or even 40°C). I was thinking of a linen or linen cotton fabric again. I ordered a seersucker shirt on my last order (http://custom.luxire.com/products/navy-candy-stripes-seersucker-ysc138864y01sp). It's my first cloth made of seersucker. It seems quite compact to me and so I wasn't brave enough to wear it on hot days because I fear, that it is simply to hot.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Luxire shirt constructed in Purple White Gingham
Consists of NOBD II collar and single button cuffs.
Back has centre pleats.
Gingham and purple, a good blend for summer wear.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Doing a flash sale on the following fabric from VBC: 9 Oz Flannel, excellent soft fabric. 30% Discount, using code HOUNDSTOOTH

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the Broos brother BD, the mercer BD, and the broke and bespoke BD?

Want to do a BD for next order but not sure what the differences between the three are (collar height? Point length?)

Last edited:

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a note, wearing the VBC hopsack pants right now. This fabric is really, really comfortable. It's not the dressiest, but it doesn't look out of place with a jacket and tie IMO

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads