• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cheers, CruzAzul. Haha, you're not the only one who thinks that.

Throughout the entire shirt. I might just remove half an inch from the lower back panel altogether next time, but I'm getting very nitpicky now. Increasing the armhole circumference a little helped with cleaning up the sleeves, but that might not work for you.

is this the shirt where you took out of the back and put it on the front?

how did you like the results?

Turner

Reaction score
Looks amazing. Great minds think alike! (#SFgroupthink). Seriously though, Turner is almost assuredly responsible for dozens of orders in the past month or so. I've been lurking in this thread for about two years, waiting for some creative soul to come up with the perfect collar configuration. Three cheers for Turner!

Haha, yes, true ;) Turner did a great job. Collar is very nice - I really like the shirt. Cheers to Turner!
Now that I am a collar celebrity, can I please have my royalties from all you shameless copyists?
bounce2.gif

Another one pice collar shirt. I moved an inch from the back panel to the front panel and decreased the shoulders a bit. I think I'm getting pretty close with my fit, but I might ask them to correct for square shoulders. As I've said before, I love the cool linen/cotton fabric, and once again Luxire has executed my wishes perfectly.

This is a true One-Piece? It looks like the underside of the collar is cut from the same piece of cloth as the front panel and not a seperate piece as in the regular One-Piece. Oh, all the pieces!

Hoodog, what collar did you go with? Everyone's really nailing their fits and collars lately.

And thanks, Cosme. Those links make the fine worsted sound pretty appealing.

It could be the #6300 One-Piece-Collar, previous version of the #7563

Last edited:

bik2101

Reaction score
haven't ordered in a while. is it still the case that once payment is processed on paypal, that means work is being started on your order?

CosmeDaniel

Reaction score
haven't ordered in a while. is it still the case that once payment is processed on paypal, that means work is being started on your order?

It depends?

If they stock the fabric you selected in their own warehouse as part of their regular inventory, then sure, it may be a fairly quick turn around on your order.

But if by start you mean they begin the process of procuring your fabric from the respective mill (in those cases where they have to order it through their channels rather than stocking it themselves), then yes, you can say they've started on your order.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

lukejackson

Reaction score
Guys, has anyone had this problem? The seam between the yoke and front of the shirt is very 'forward', for lack of a better term. I only noticed it when i buttoned the shirt up (to the top button). I'm spoilering -- the shirt is great in all other ways, but this is a terrible advertisement for Luxire as it is not a very good photo!

Sorry about the lighting, not very good.
Edit: looking at this foto, looks like I need to decrease the yoke...among other things.

Last edited:

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hoodog - excellent! Would you mind sharing who makes the trousers? The collar on the 2nd shirt is awesome!

Hoodog, what collar did you go with? Everyone's really nailing their fits and collars lately.

And thanks, Cosme. Those links make the fine worsted sound pretty appealing.

Thanks guys! The trousers are made by Belvest and the collar (same on both shirts) is the #6300 (Turner v.1) collar.

lostintranslation

Reaction score

Hi guys,

Received my first Luxire shirt a few days ago and the fit is prett good! Would you mind guys mind recommending me some dress shirt fabrics for my next order? My first shirt was an oxford, but I'm looking for something a little finer.

Thanks!

Wanted to bump this to see if anybody would be willing to recommend me some dress shirt fabrics. :)

ammanati

Reaction score
@Ammanati, are you able to provide the details or order # on this collar for the pink stripe shirt? Looks great!
You can refer to the Order #7817 - Pale Pink Dress Stripes. Remember to mention the fabric as I ordered three shirts with different collars

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wanted to bump this to see if anybody would be willing to recommend me some dress shirt fabrics. :)

You might get more responses if you gave a budget per shirt, the kind of climate you live in: do you need cool-wearing fabrics like linen/linen cotton, or regular fabrics? Do you have any kind of shirts already? Usually for business dress anything with a white base and light blue stripes/checks/gingham are pretty good, as far as I know.

Just try to provide as much context as you can for people to work with.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might get more responses if you gave a budget per shirt, the kind of climate you live in: do you need cool-wearing fabrics like linen/linen cotton, or regular fabrics? Do you have any kind of shirts already? Usually for business dress anything with a white base and light blue stripes/checks/gingham are pretty good, as far as I know.

Just try to provide as much context as you can for people to work with

not to hijack, but my budget is $100ish per shirt

Looking for standard shirts for casual/formal business wear that doesn't wrinkle too easily (so linen is out). Would like separate recommendations for the summer and winter season. - maybe a top 3 fabric for each season. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads