• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing Genoa - Our latest cotton chino pants. Just the perfect weight at 7 Oz and a hint of lycra, these will be your most comfortable pants.

Available in 5 shades - Copper, brown, navy, khaki and stone

Buy here / here (EU).

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire What is the current depth of your trouser pleat and what is the deepest the pleat can be made? Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

boot_owl

Reaction score
@luxire What is the current depth of your trouser crease and what is the deepest the crease can be made? Thank you for your time.
I assume you meant pleat - I believe Luxire answered this maybe 10 pages back, you might be able to find it by searching depth

nubirth

Reaction score
I assume you meant pleat - I believe Luxire answered this maybe 10 pages back, you might be able to find it by searching depth
My bad. I DID mean pleat. Thanks. I searched and the standard is around 1 inch depth. I'm seeking the deepest depth that can be obtained without having to make significant changes to the hip or other areas of the trouser.

Cidermonk

Reaction score
To what length do you all recommend lining your Luxire trousers? Any preference for specific lining?

Follow-up question. Would it be appropriate to have VBC 4-ply tropical wool trousers lined?

boot_owl

Reaction score
To what length do you all recommend lining your Luxire trousers? Any preference for specific lining?

Follow-up question. Would it be appropriate to have VBC 4-ply tropical wool trousers lined?
lining in the front to the knee for particularly scratchy fabrics (or extremely transparent, though I prefer to avoid those entirely). Vbc 4 ply shouldn’t need lining.

HolgerK

Reaction score
Luxire.de prices now include VAT.
Free shipping over 75 Euros
Just to let you know: This does not work correctly yet, at least not with the regular checkout. Out of curiosity I picked a shirt for 79,99 Euros and the site adds a 15 Euros shipping fee.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just to let you know: This does not work correctly yet, at least not with the regular checkout. Out of curiosity I picked a shirt for 79,99 Euros and the site adds a 15 Euros shipping fee.
Thanks! Looks like it was configured to be $75 before tax. So, cart value needed to be $90 post tax.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire,

I cannot find trial pants on .de site - is there such option somewhere?

Thanks
Trial pants are no longer being offered. Instead, we suggest ordering one of the returnable ready-to-wear pants.

HolgerK

Reaction score
Introducing Genoa - Our latest cotton chino pants. Just the perfect weight at 7 Oz and a hint of lycra, these will be your most comfortable pants.

Available in 5 shades - Copper, brown, navy, khaki and stone

Buy here / here (EU).
These sound comfy. Please post pictures to the website as soon as you made actual trousers out of these fabrics!

BruceB88

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had some trouble with getting a good fit for your pants in the past but are thinking about trying again when I heard you had a algorithm that ensured a better fit for all. I have one pair of pants that I bought from you that are pretty close to what I consider a good fit. I have taken a few pictures of me wearing the pants and would like an expert opinion on what measurements I should change. I have asked your general support for advice before and have got pretty generic and unspecific replies. Is there another way to get a professional to give me some advise?

kind regards

André

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have had some trouble with getting a good fit for your pants in the past but are thinking about trying again when I heard you had a algorithm that ensured a better fit for all. I have one pair of pants that I bought from you that are pretty close to what I consider a good fit. I have taken a few pictures of me wearing the pants and would like an expert opinion on what measurements I should change. I have asked your general support for advice before and have got pretty generic and unspecific replies. Is there another way to get a professional to give me some advise?

kind regards

André
Please send me a PM with your email id. I can check with the team and reply.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy