• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

emptym

Reaction score
@Lm90, VBC 4 ply, Fresco 2-ply and Crispaire are all great. VBC is the heaviest, but is pretty porous. Crispaire is lighter, more finely woven, and makes the most formal suit. Fresco 2-ply is in the middle. For hot weather, the Fresco high twist is the coolest ime.

Yeah, @bayerzz, if you respect Mark, he mentions another Drapers cloth is VBC around 50 seconds into this video:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Drawstring pants in linen - Maroon Twill

1618049517598.png

emdx

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here can recommend me a nice crisp white shirt that is quite wrinkle resistant?

The current shirts that I have close to lunch time or half a days work the shirts start to look all wrinkled and not overly crisp.

Any good suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rosarito

Reaction score
I am 5'5"/125 lbs and I don't know how I would have gotten by for the last 7-8 years without Luxire. Yeah, there are a few companies who make clothes for shorter men but they don't always nail it. I have tried other made-to-measure companies but they are all somewhat limited in how much I can customize details like placket width, cuff size, button placement, pocket size, etc. Dressing well as a shorter man is so much about the proportions and details - things I assume many average sized men take for granted. Most of my wardrobe is from Luxire at this point. Thank you!

nubirth

Reaction score
I am 5'5"/125 lbs and I don't know how I would have gotten by for the last 7-8 years without Luxire. Yeah, there are a few companies who make clothes for shorter men but they don't always nail it. I have tried other made-to-measure companies but they are all somewhat limited in how much I can customize details like placket width, cuff size, button placement, pocket size, etc. Dressing well as a shorter man is so much about the proportions and details - things I assume many average sized men take for granted. Most of my wardrobe is from Luxire at this point. Thank you!
Very good post. One of my personal reasons for becoming a Luxire customer is their contemporary take on vintage styling. I love vintage high waisted trousers. Luxire excels with their styling and drape with the high rise trousers. The materials, options, I can't say enough about how fantastic Luxire is. With other companies, you can get bits and pieces of what you want. Luxire offers the whole cake.

GetStraight

Reaction score
Good Day Luxire,

Do you currently stock this Grey VBC fabric (Fabric code: 586.801-1)? If so, would you be so kind as to furnish a link to it for purchase.

And if not, what is the process to order it?

Thank You, GetStraight

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good Day Luxire,

Do you currently stock this Grey VBC fabric (Fabric code: 586.801-1)? If so, would you be so kind as to furnish a link to it for purchase.

And if not, what is the process to order it?

Thank You, GetStraight
Here

BoomDiggs

Reaction score
At 6’8” and 285lbs I appreciate what they offer for the same reason. It has been a Godsend for me because most stores simply do not carry items that fit me and those that do rarely carry things I am interested in wearing.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very good post. One of my personal reasons for becoming a Luxire customer is their contemporary take on vintage styling. I love vintage high waisted trousers. Luxire excels with their styling and drape with the high rise trousers. The materials, options, I can't say enough about how fantastic Luxire is. With other companies, you can get bits and pieces of what you want. Luxire offers the whole cake.
At 6’8” and 285lbs I appreciate what they offer for the same reason. It has been a Godsend for me because most stores simply do not carry items that fit me and those that do rarely carry things I am interested in wearing.
Thank you very much for the extremely kind words.
🙏 🙏 🙏

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Pleated tailored swim shorts using Luxire's Epic poly fabric. Thinking about switching out the horn buttons for smoked MOP.
Imagine being at the beach and seeing a dude wearing pleated, creased, side adjusted tailored swimming trunks 😂. Ah, the good old days. Cool concept btw, not hating here

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy