• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Cidermonk

Reaction score
To what length do you all recommend lining your Luxire trousers? Any preference for specific lining?

Follow-up question. Would it be appropriate to have VBC 4-ply tropical wool trousers lined?

boot_owl

Reaction score
To what length do you all recommend lining your Luxire trousers? Any preference for specific lining?

Follow-up question. Would it be appropriate to have VBC 4-ply tropical wool trousers lined?

lining in the front to the knee for particularly scratchy fabrics (or extremely transparent, though I prefer to avoid those entirely). Vbc 4 ply shouldn’t need lining.

HolgerK

Reaction score
Luxire.de prices now include VAT.
Free shipping over 75 Euros
Just to let you know: This does not work correctly yet, at least not with the regular checkout. Out of curiosity I picked a shirt for 79,99 Euros and the site adds a 15 Euros shipping fee.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just to let you know: This does not work correctly yet, at least not with the regular checkout. Out of curiosity I picked a shirt for 79,99 Euros and the site adds a 15 Euros shipping fee.
Thanks! Looks like it was configured to be $75 before tax. So, cart value needed to be $90 post tax.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire,

I cannot find trial pants on .de site - is there such option somewhere?

Thanks
Trial pants are no longer being offered. Instead, we suggest ordering one of the returnable ready-to-wear pants.

HolgerK

Reaction score
Introducing Genoa - Our latest cotton chino pants. Just the perfect weight at 7 Oz and a hint of lycra, these will be your most comfortable pants.

Available in 5 shades - Copper, brown, navy, khaki and stone

Buy here / here (EU).
These sound comfy. Please post pictures to the website as soon as you made actual trousers out of these fabrics!

BruceB88

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had some trouble with getting a good fit for your pants in the past but are thinking about trying again when I heard you had a algorithm that ensured a better fit for all. I have one pair of pants that I bought from you that are pretty close to what I consider a good fit. I have taken a few pictures of me wearing the pants and would like an expert opinion on what measurements I should change. I have asked your general support for advice before and have got pretty generic and unspecific replies. Is there another way to get a professional to give me some advise?

kind regards

André

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,

I have had some trouble with getting a good fit for your pants in the past but are thinking about trying again when I heard you had a algorithm that ensured a better fit for all. I have one pair of pants that I bought from you that are pretty close to what I consider a good fit. I have taken a few pictures of me wearing the pants and would like an expert opinion on what measurements I should change. I have asked your general support for advice before and have got pretty generic and unspecific replies. Is there another way to get a professional to give me some advise?

kind regards

André
Please send me a PM with your email id. I can check with the team and reply.

boot_owl

Reaction score
I hope the Luxire team and their loved ones are doing okay, seems to be some difficult news in India at the moment. Would it be fair for us to expect delays on orders? Are normal operations being affected?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope the Luxire team and their loved ones are doing okay, seems to be some difficult news in India at the moment. Would it be fair for us to expect delays on orders? Are normal operations being affected?
Thank you dear friend. Indeed the impact of Covid here in India is quite severe.
By the grace of the almighty, everything is fine at Luxire so far.

No impact on our operations. Production continues as usual.
If things change, we will update here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads