• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spurious

Reaction score

Order placed on friday and shoes are not being sent within 24 hours as stated, was told that 1 of the shoe cream i ordered was out stock after 3 days, clearly they are not working 7 days a week.
Response via email is slow > 24hours every mail. I'm very dissapointed as i need my shoes in early sept for my friends wedding and im staying very far in Malaysia.

You are ******* ridiculous.

Next time order earlier that way you dont have to get worked up over a couple of days delay.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait until he finds out his customs charges are not included in the price.
facepalm.gif

pocketnight

Reaction score
Hi all, what size would I be in KW polos?

I'm 5'7 150 lbs, 38" chest, 32" waist. I prefer a closer fit for polos. I fit a Small Slim Fit in button down shirts from J.Crew, Uniqlo. I take a Small Slim Fit in polos from BR, and a Small Standard Fit polo from Bonobos is too baggy. Small PRL Custom Fit polos fit well, if not slightly too long (depending on the fabric). My primary issue with polos is their banded sleeve which is too tight on my bicep.

I'm wondering if KW in small would fit well? How stretchy is the pique fabric - would it have enough give?

Asian Afro

Reaction score

I'm 5'7 150 lbs, 38" chest, 32" waist. I prefer a closer fit for polos. I fit a Small Slim Fit in button down shirts from J.Crew, Uniqlo. I take a Small Slim Fit in polos from BR, and a Small Standard Fit polo from Bonobos is too baggy. Small PRL Custom Fit polos fit well, if not slightly too long (depending on the fabric). My primary issue with polos is their banded sleeve which is too tight on my bicep.

I'm wondering if KW in small would fit well? How stretchy is the pique fabric - would it have enough give?

Small might be tight. I'm your size except I'm 135 lbs with a 30" waist. I have KW polos in medium and they fit close.

chrispy650

Reaction score

I'm 5'9", 38" chest, 31" waist. Have semi broad chest/shoulders and went with a medium in KW polos and they fit nicely. It's not overly slim but there was no way I would fit into a small. Would've been way too tight. The medium still fits close to the body.

pocketnight

Reaction score
Thanks! How stretchy/comfortable is the pique?

I measured up one of my BR slim polos (not pique) and they match the measurements for a Small in KW whereas my standard Small in Bonobos pique cotton measures to be a medium in KW. I'd say the smaller one fits much better as long as there is some stretch/give (i.e there's no way the small measurements would work if it were a woven shirt.)
I'm 5'9", 38" chest, 31" waist. Have semi broad chest/shoulders and went with a medium in KW polos and they fit nicely. It's not overly slim but there was no way I would fit into a small. Would've been way too tight. The medium still fits close to the body.

Last edited:

chrispy650

Reaction score
Thanks! How stretchy/comfortable is the pique?

I measured up one of my BR slim polos (not pique) and they match the measurements for a Small in KW whereas my standard Small in Bonobos pique cotton measures to be a medium in KW. I'd say the smaller one fits much better as long as there is some stretch/give (i.e there's no way the small measurements would work if it were a woven shirt.)
It's pretty stretchy and comfortable. But I believe KW polos have different thickness of material which could take part in how stretchy it can be. I wear a small in reg fit BR polos. I have tried their new slim fit and it was way too tight in the arms and slightly tight in the chest for me. I am not sure of your body proportions but if you fit a small in the slim BR polos you MAY be able to pass for a small in KW polos. I just know the small in reg fit BR polo is very similar to the medium in KW. FWIW I have a grey KW polo.

zinc2162

Reaction score
I am about the same weight and height (152 lbs and 5'8"). I have the Navy polo in medium and I found it has to much room in the waist. I also find the sleeve openings too wide. Otherwise, the polo is great, especially the fabric and the collar.

Last edited:

rustyshackle

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently purchased a pair of white sneakers from kent wang; I received them today. I was wondering if anyone here had a pair because the color of the leather on my pair seems a bit off compared to the white soles and laces- the closest color I could compare it to is E6FFB9 from http://html-color-codes.info/. Also, the inside of the shoe is not the brownish colour like the one here, http://www.kentwang.com/media/catalog/product/8/8/8881411846_1b57aec445_b.jpg, it's more so D7FD94 (also from htmlcolorcode)

Is this normal or is it just me?
Thanks

markfjh

Reaction score
I'm ab

I'm about the same as you, 5'7, 37-38 chest, 30-32 waist and I wear the KW small.

I'm a slightly athletic build, 21 years old and these polos fit my snug. I also wear size S for PRL custom fit, and that is slightly looser than the size S KW polos

pendragon

Reaction score
@ mortgagebank

I recently bought a suit. I found the trial pants were creasing. We reduced the thigh & knee measurements by .5 cm and that fixed it. Essentially, too much material in the leg. Of course, your measurements may be different.

Last edited:

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello,
I recently purchased a pair of white sneakers from kent wang; I received them today. I was wondering if anyone here had a pair because the color of the leather on my pair seems a bit off compared to the white soles and laces- the closest color I could compare it to is E6FFB9 from http://html-color-codes.info/. Also, the inside of the shoe is not the brownish colour like the one here, http://www.kentwang.com/media/catalog/product/8/8/8881411846_1b57aec445_b.jpg, it's more so D7FD94 (also from htmlcolorcode)

Is this normal or is it just me?
Thanks 

They're green? :confused:

rustyshackle

Reaction score
They're green?
confused.gif
They're super light green/yellow-ish- certainly not white

edit:
So I suppose, what I'm asking is to the owners of white kent wang sneakers: did you sneaker's leather seem not as white as the laces and soles? (also is the inside of your shoes brownish because mine isn't)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member