1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kent Wang benchgrade captoe balmoral, sz. 9,SOLD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bimper, May 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: An unworn condition pair of Kent Wang benchgrade captoe balmoral dress shoes in dark brown, size 9 US/42 Euro. I've only ever worn these for try on, on a carpeted surface only. They just never got in my rotation. These are beauties. Shoe bags included, though not the shoe trees.

Note that I'll ship to conus only, $275 assuming paypal sent as personal payment. Further description below from the Kent Wang description and here's a link to their page on Kent's website: http://www.kentwang.com/shoes/benchgrade-captoe-balmoral.html

<<Captoe balmoral design, the most conservative and versatile shoe style. Appropriate for a job interview, wedding, and any other occasion.

Classic, yet sleek, round toe last. Traditional English design and styling. Full-grain Italian calfskin. Goodyear-welted construction. Channeled soles. Beveled waist. We guarantee the quality rivals shoes twice its price.>>

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Stylish Dinosaur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.