1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Kent Wang benchgrade captoe balmoral, sz. 9,SOLD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bimper, May 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: An unworn condition pair of Kent Wang benchgrade captoe balmoral dress shoes in dark brown, size 9 US/42 Euro. I've only ever worn these for try on, on a carpeted surface only. They just never got in my rotation. These are beauties. Shoe bags included, though not the shoe trees.

Note that I'll ship to conus only, $275 assuming paypal sent as personal payment. Further description below from the Kent Wang description and here's a link to their page on Kent's website: http://www.kentwang.com/shoes/benchgrade-captoe-balmoral.html

<<Captoe balmoral design, the most conservative and versatile shoe style. Appropriate for a job interview, wedding, and any other occasion.

Classic, yet sleek, round toe last. Traditional English design and styling. Full-grain Italian calfskin. Goodyear-welted construction. Channeled soles. Beveled waist. We guarantee the quality rivals shoes twice its price.>>

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.