• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodSamaritan

Reaction score
Have a TOJ1 Size 48 Jason Bourne with tiger camo. Looking to sell or trade for other TOJ jackets (46-48) .

Derek92

Reaction score

WTS TOJ1 black / black stock 54. 9/10 condition.

WTS Suede T1 52-54. 9/10 condition.

PM me for details. Thx.

BOTH SOLD. THANKS SF.

I now WTS/WTT this TOJ1 2011 black/black stock 54. It is GORGEOUS but far too long on me. Black on the reverse just so ya know. I will trade for anything cool in TOJ in 54 or a similar varsity in 54 body with 50-52 length.

Might be WTT the Brown Suede T1 for a leather/suede in 54. This one is just a tad snug but I'll probably keep if I can't trade it.

Last edited:

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I now WTS/WTT this TOJ1 2011 black/black stock 54. It is GORGEOUS but far too long on me. Black on the reverse just so ya know. I will trade for anything cool in TOJ in 54 or a similar varsity in 54 body with 50-52 length.

Might be WTT the Brown Suede T1 for a leather/suede in 54. This one is just a tad snug but I'll probably keep if I can't trade it.

Pics and measurements?

hyfvr

Reaction score
fishtail sold

IC: ~47 black calfskin collared moto

Last edited:

xnrrwh

Reaction score
WTB: Black fishtail parka in M. Can offer a stock 46 suiting wool MA-1 to trade (+difference).

laxer8

Reaction score
WTS/WTT Whiskey UMDR 50-52. PM me for measurements. Bought from another member on here and it is slightly small for me. Interested in 52 and 54 leathers.

Ketawa

Reaction score
X-post from TOJ thread. Selling my brown calf 4-Zip Moto 2011. It doesn't fit me well anymore and I like my CWU and MA-1 better. Plus, I theoretically have a dark brown goat A-2 on the way. See sig for details. You will need to be very tall for it to fit; I'm 6'5" and it fit me when I was around 200-215 lbs.

Also open to trade offers for an A-2 that would fit someone 6'5" around 225 lbs.

Wang03

Reaction score
Looking for a Fishtail Parka in Medium or Large in Black, Olive, Cracked Pepper, or Grey! Hit me uppp, Cash ready to purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads