• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

Junglejack

Reaction score
Yeah I bought the ones off Son of a stag shortly after.
Thanks for the heads up anyways
Awesome about the shoes!
Speaking of UK Yuketen retailers, The Hip Store has some smoking deals on a number of Yuketen models. Mostly the made in Portugal stuff, but just added Maine Guide Ox DB in Bandana Quatro for £250 or around $300. They are $792 on Yuketen’s website.

Here is the link for the shoes:

Here is a link for all of their Yuketen models:

exploited

Reaction score
Been looking for Yuketen Hex Eye for a while. Have any of you experienced them before and could tell me how they fit?

Rookoobay

Reaction score
kind of hate those bandana maine guides. then again, I was unsure of the 8 pig tails chukka until I tried them on - they're so good and wearable. (and to each his own, obviously!)

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_6381.jpeg

Junglejack

Reaction score
kind of hate those bandana maine guides. then again, I was unsure of the 8 pig tails chukka until I tried them on - they're so good and wearable. (and to each his own, obviously!)
Totally get that! There was much deliberation and my gf bought them for me. I think this is my 10th or 11th pair of Yuketen’s and I liked the way the Maine Guide boots fit so well, I figured what the heck.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
I had ordered a pair from Mr P a few months ago but they had the size wrong (listed as 11.5 but was sent 43.5). I just took a gamble on 45s considering they are supposed to fit a size big (and the price dropped again to where it's worth the gamble). great shoes, could easily go for the paraboot reims scotch grain if you're unsure on sizing.

sunnypig

Reaction score
I had ordered a pair from Mr P a few months ago but they had the size wrong (listed as 11.5 but was sent 43.5). I just took a gamble on 45s considering they are supposed to fit a size big (and the price dropped again to where it's worth the gamble). great shoes, could easily go for the paraboot reims scotch grain if you're unsure on sizing.
So would you say they do fit a one size larger or TTS in your experience

Rookoobay

Reaction score
Couldn't tell you yet, sorry. Again, product info at stockists all say they fit 1 size large but could be different for you

Junglejack

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads