• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^can the free premium tee reward be used for the ryan womens tee?
if so, when can we expect a restock on them?

The free tee rewards are redeemable on the basic tees only - I don't know when the next restock of the Ryan is, I will find out for you.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This isn't true.  I would guess that most shirts aren't pima.  

Are the combed cotton everlane shirts made out of pima?

He meant that our shirts are made of pima, I think. Yes they are.

That is what I meant. I asked that exact question about a week or so ago.

badtzwang

Reaction score
@thenanyu

Just got my t-shirts and they are great. However, got a minor customer complaint.

Is there a reason why no sort of delivery confirmation number is emailed out once the tshirts have been shipped? The first order that I placed was lost during the delivery process for some reason or another (i suspect someone took it from my doorstep, since it was delivered to my house according to USPS) and it was only till I emailed you guys about it that I was given a delivery confirmation number. If you guys had a delivery confirmation number to begin with, why don't you send it in the first place? Obviously the fact that my first package was lost is to no fault of your own, but had I received a confirmation number, I could have been on the lookout for when my package was delivered.

I should end this by saying that I was given credit for my lost order with no questions asked, which I greatly appreciate.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

will canadian shipping come out before the new belts come out?

It will not. We are targeting international shipping for September / pre-holidays. Our most popular items sell out in hours at the moment, and opening up to international will completely light our servers on fire. We just hired an awesome production manager, so that should be ramping up ASAP.

is there going to be a male version of the ryan tee? ie: something with a lower neckline?

Not planned as of now. The fabric is really flowy and light, which is a bit counter to our philosophy of producing really accessible basics for men.

@thenanyu
Just got my t-shirts and they are great. However, got a minor customer complaint.
Is there a reason why no sort of delivery confirmation number is emailed out once the tshirts have been shipped? The first order that I placed was lost during the delivery process for some reason or another (i suspect someone took it from my doorstep, since it was delivered to my house according to USPS) and it was only till I emailed you guys about it that I was given a delivery confirmation number. If you guys had a delivery confirmation number to begin with, why don't you send it in the first place? Obviously the fact that my first package was lost is to no fault of your own, but had I received a confirmation number, I could have been on the lookout for when my package was delivered.
I should end this by saying that I was given credit for my lost order with no questions asked, which I greatly appreciate.

Hey badtzwang, delivery confs via USPS are finnicky and they are timed really weird. Shipping numbers that haven't shipped show up as errors, which causes a lot of confusion for customers. When we open up to international, we will try to provide a better system for doing this. We took a meeting with USPS reps to figure something out last week.

Last edited:

wzjradam

Reaction score
Hey, how does it take usually before a shirt is shipped out? I made a purchase about 4-5days ago, and I don't think it has been shipped out yet.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, how does it take usually before a shirt is shipped out? I made a purchase about 4-5days ago, and I don't think it has been shipped out yet.

Shouldn't be long. I ordered mine on the 25th, shipped on the 26th, got it today. Oddly enough it was on my doorstep when I went to leave. I swear the USPS guy doesn't knock or ring the doorbell.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

USually it's pretty fast - PM me your order number and I will look into it for you.

Table

Reaction score
Have the t-shirts been shortened? In the most recent batch I've ordered the length is significantly shorter compared to the previous basic crew t mediums I have ordered.

autumndreams

Reaction score
Just got my new tote and another v-neck for my lady...fast as always, excellent as always. She loves the shirts that I've gotten her so far. You guys have earned me some serious brownie points without having to spend a fortune ;).

I'm curious, though: Are there any plans to make any "tall" sizes available? I've got both a navy crew and a black v neck in large from the newer tapered run...I've found that the navy crew is unwearable due to it's length. It just barely covers my midriff when my arms are down, and as soon as I lift one up...my happy trail is on display for everyone to see. It's been regulated to a pajama top...and...well...best pajama top ever, but I do really wish I could wear it during the day. The V is wearable, but it's just *barely* long enough.

I mean, I'm not *that* tall at 6'2", I do have a relatively long torso though. I'm just a little concerned that if I buy more they'll have the same issue.

BTW, thanks for being so active in this thread. It's really nice to be able to talk with somebody inside the company!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads