Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Samir

Samir Senior member

[​IMG]

If this picture is of the weekender, is that logo on the outside?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

I doubt they would but the logo on the outside, I think it would go against what they are aiming for. BUT.....if they did..... :plain: ......:fu:

wait...has the weekender already been released? :plain:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  3. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Because its fun to speculate...

I doubt it. Nan said the weekenders would be canvas on the outside and nylon on the inside. That looks like nylon, so I would imagine this on the inside. Plus, that zipper looks like it goes to an internal pocket.

4. aspasp

aspasp Senior member

What's the secret shop?

5. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Just got an email about a shirt I waitlisted... had ordered it 2 weeks ago after seeing Nan announce the restock here :lol:

6. Meis

Meis Senior member

haha yeah I don't think the waitlist button works very well... I wait-listed the slate V in a small and noticed a few days ago while browsing the site that it had been restocked and grabbed a couple....still haven't received any email notification that it was restocked

7. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

No way! We are 100% anti exterior logo.

That is a badge on the inside of the weekender - the blue that you see is the nylon lining, and the zip is an interior pocket.

Sorry guys -

We are going to work on the waitlist functionality - I am responsible for the technology department, and I will fully admit - the current version kinds sucks. It was more of a proof of concept to see if people would use the feature - the final implementation is on its way.

Right now, it's stocked with things that we don't carry on the main site anymore. My vision is for it to be a place that we use to prove out colors and things, so we might put really small runs of stuff in there to see how it does. For those of you who don't see it - don't worry, once it really gets going we will release it to everyone.

In other news, we added APO shipping finally

8. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

thenanyu, do you mind telling us the release date for the weekenders? They sound like they're going to sell out quickly, so I don't want to miss them!

9. wardenised

wardenised New Member

Anyone here is able to proxy the weekenders to Singapore once it is available?

I really really really want and need one.
    I was damn sad that missed out on the backpacks previously so I really do hope I can get my hands on at least one of the Weekenders.

Anyone able to help. :D

10. Samir

Samir Senior member

Great to hear! I know that philosophy had been mentioned early on, so that picture threw me off a little. Looks good, though.

Any idea when the sweatshirts will arrive? I wasn't feeling the early colors, but I'm liking the beige shown in the teaser photo. Seems like that might be one of several new colors?

11. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

I don't want to be that guy who pops into threads, throwing around lame ideas for basics, but since Everlane is all about making luxe basics... are there any plans for Everlane hoodies? High fashion brands price them in the hundreds, and mediocre mall brands I've seen have them priced between $50-100. Most of the time, they're made in China/Indonesia with thin, poor quality (or gimmicky) materials and designs. It'd be cool to see Everlane take advantage of this and offer something more substantial, obviously well made, and at an approachable price.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  12. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

:slayer: I want access to the secret shop :(

you have pm

nothing wrong with giving an opinion :)

but, I don't think they will.

13. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I hear there was a soft release of the weekenders. Getting my girl a tote an was hoping to get a weekender too to save on shipping

Can somebody pm me the link? Didn't see anything in an email or on their tumblr

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  14. rollo

rollo Member

Same here !

15. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

^ hmm where'd you hear the news? I haven't seen anything as of yet. I'd love to have one before end of the month for a trip I'm taking.