Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

The free tee rewards are redeemable on the basic tees only - I don't know when the next restock of the Ryan is, I will find out for you.

2. mbrokerny

mbrokerny Senior member

What's the premium tee reward?

3. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

4. otc

otc Senior member

super excited to see these bags

5. Wirr

Wirr Well-Known Member

Why don't you ship to Eu? :/

6. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

That is what I meant. I asked that exact question about a week or so ago.

7. Dairy Phobic

Dairy Phobic Senior member

will canadian shipping come out before the new belts come out?

8. PreMMM0

PreMMM0 Active Member

is there going to be a male version of the ryan tee? ie: something with a lower neckline?

9. badtzwang

badtzwang Member

@thenanyu

Just got my t-shirts and they are great. However, got a minor customer complaint.

Is there a reason why no sort of delivery confirmation number is emailed out once the tshirts have been shipped? The first order that I placed was lost during the delivery process for some reason or another (i suspect someone took it from my doorstep, since it was delivered to my house according to USPS) and it was only till I emailed you guys about it that I was given a delivery confirmation number. If you guys had a delivery confirmation number to begin with, why don't you send it in the first place? Obviously the fact that my first package was lost is to no fault of your own, but had I received a confirmation number, I could have been on the lookout for when my package was delivered.

I should end this by saying that I was given credit for my lost order with no questions asked, which I greatly appreciate.

10. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

It will not. We are targeting international shipping for September / pre-holidays. Our most popular items sell out in hours at the moment, and opening up to international will completely light our servers on fire. We just hired an awesome production manager, so that should be ramping up ASAP.

Not planned as of now. The fabric is really flowy and light, which is a bit counter to our philosophy of producing really accessible basics for men.

Hey badtzwang, delivery confs via USPS are finnicky and they are timed really weird. Shipping numbers that haven't shipped show up as errors, which causes a lot of confusion for customers. When we open up to international, we will try to provide a better system for doing this. We took a meeting with USPS reps to figure something out last week.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  11. wzjradam

wzjradam Senior member

Hey, how does it take usually before a shirt is shipped out? I made a purchase about 4-5days ago, and I don't think it has been shipped out yet.

12. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

Shouldn't be long. I ordered mine on the 25th, shipped on the 26th, got it today. Oddly enough it was on my doorstep when I went to leave. I swear the USPS guy doesn't knock or ring the doorbell.

13. thenanyu

thenanyu Senior member

USually it's pretty fast - PM me your order number and I will look into it for you.

14. Table

Table Member

Have the t-shirts been shortened? In the most recent batch I've ordered the length is significantly shorter compared to the previous basic crew t mediums I have ordered.

15. autumndreams

autumndreams Senior member

Just got my new tote and another v-neck for my lady...fast as always, excellent as always. She loves the shirts that I've gotten her so far. You guys have earned me some serious brownie points without having to spend a fortune ;).

I'm curious, though: Are there any plans to make any "tall" sizes available? I've got both a navy crew and a black v neck in large from the newer tapered run...I've found that the navy crew is unwearable due to it's length. It just barely covers my midriff when my arms are down, and as soon as I lift one up...my happy trail is on display for everyone to see. It's been regulated to a pajama top...and...well...best pajama top ever, but I do really wish I could wear it during the day. The V is wearable, but it's just *barely* long enough.

I mean, I'm not *that* tall at 6'2", I do have a relatively long torso though. I'm just a little concerned that if I buy more they'll have the same issue.

BTW, thanks for being so active in this thread. It's really nice to be able to talk with somebody inside the company!