• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

phonics

Reaction score
Is anyone doing proxy services for Everlane shirts?

who8mahrice

Reaction score
^You got PM.

I don't use totes personally, but I'm thinking about picking one up for the gf...she has a couple real flimsy ones, so this might be good for her.

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
^ Pretty much what I did. She uses it randomly and a lot for grocery runs.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to order a test shirt to see how they fit before ordering more...but I want to wait for the weekenders so I can simplify everything into one order (and not make the mailroom hate me as much)...hmmmmmmm

sikeee

Reaction score
Are the weekenders going to be available in multiple colorways?

dlareg

Reaction score
hey guys what size shirt would you recommend for a girl about 5'6-5'7ish, very thin?

diniro

Reaction score
sounds like she's the size of the model on the site. just get her the fit that she wants:

Jessica: 5'7, 33-25-36 / Dress: 2-4 / Jeans: 27
female_vneck.png

xs s m l

look like either xs or s will be fine.

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will medium black belts come back into stock?

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have the t-shirts been shortened? In the most recent batch I've ordered the length is significantly shorter compared to the previous basic crew t mediums I have ordered.

Just got my new tote and another v-neck for my lady...fast as always, excellent as always.  She loves the shirts that I've gotten her so far.  You guys have earned me some serious brownie points without having to spend a fortune ;).

I'm curious, though:  Are there any plans to make any "tall" sizes available?  I've got both a navy crew and a black v neck in large from the newer tapered run...I've found that the navy crew is unwearable due to it's length.  It just barely covers my midriff when my arms are down, and as soon as I lift one up...my happy trail is on display for everyone to see.  It's been regulated to a pajama top...and...well...best pajama top ever, but I do really wish I could wear it during the day.  The V is wearable, but it's just *barely* long enough.  

I mean, I'm not *that* tall at 6'2", I do have a relatively long torso though.  I'm just a little concerned that if I buy more they'll have the same issue.

BTW, thanks for being so active in this thread.  It's really nice to be able to talk with somebody inside the company!

You got PM - It sounds like a manufacturing issue if anything.

Are the weekenders going to be available in multiple colorways?

Yeah, the weekenders will be available in the following colors / stripe:

Black / Black
Navy / Red (my favorite)
Grey / Navy
Green / Red

When will medium black belts come back into stock?

Next week I think - we are getting our first belt delivery any day now.

On top of this, when are tees going to be restocked in large? Seems like nearly everything in that size is out.

It will probably be around 4 weeks from now. We have a huge restock on the way, but women are arriving first.

When should we expect the new backpacks?

July is the timeframe we are shooting for.

89andy

Reaction score
when are weekenders going to in stock again?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads