• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
That's a bummer about the Safari jeans, was really looking forward to those...ahh well, **** happens. I emailed y'all about a refund since I'm not too interested in that Midnight Oil color, especially since I've got a pair of the Grey Wilshires on the way.

Also, and this is just a curiosity, I placed an order for one of the FF Rivets yesterday and never got a confirmation email from the website. I did get the Paypal email though...maybe I should just email the shop and not go on about it here, haha.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Epaulet by Luigi Bianchi Mantova on your site look insane. I believe you mentioned they would eventually be up for MTO in long sizes? Any updates on being able to do one in a 48L? Hopefully I didn't miss a post on that...

They said no it won't ever happen.

As the LBM jackets are so short, and people who range from slightly tall to tall always keep asking for long sizes, maybe you should put it in the description so people don't keep asking the question over and over.

Sigurd

Reaction score

Wilshire Grey Kurabo Back in Stock

EPLA Wilshire Jean 14 oz. Grey Kurabo Denim: $150

Back in stock! We've got 40 pieces, and this will most likely be the last delivery. Get 'em while they're hot!

No chance of a restock of the white denim?

Cheers
Sigurd

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Galey & Lord Jeans

Hey guys,

Yes, unfortunately, the jeans in question with the shading issue are the safari twill models. I hear you on the Midnight Oil color.

So, I just chose that quickly because we've been selling it well, but we can really dye those jeans any color that we want. It has to be significantly darker than tan in order to even out the color, but we could do blue, grey, olive, brown. It wouldn't have to be too dark either - I imagine that a military olive drab would work, or a brown that's the coffee tone or darker.

I'm totally open to whatever you guys prefer, and since I think most of the preorders came from this thread, how about I set up a poll and everyone votes on the color that we use?

The fabric feels amazing already - just like my 2yr old Cramerton pants. With the garment dye, these are going to have a phenomenal hand.

Awesome my Epaulet CXL belt is perfect. Would def grab another.

Cool! I'm going to run the belts in Brown, Black, Navy, Olive, and Natural. We'll try to stock all of those colors. They'll definitely be superior to our original made in Maine belts, and I'm planning for an $85 retail. We'll make them like the bridle leather belt, so they'll have snaps to change out the buckle and the leather will be one single thick piece. This way, there's nothing to split on it with wear.

The Epaulet by Luigi Bianchi Mantova on your site look insane. I believe you mentioned they would eventually be up for MTO in long sizes? Any updates on being able to do one in a 48L? Hopefully I didn't miss a post on that...

Yes sir, let me drop a line to the rep and see - I imagine that they can do that without a problem.

Also, and this is just a curiosity, I placed an order for one of the FF Rivets yesterday and never got a confirmation email from the website. I did get the Paypal email though...maybe I should just email the shop and not go on about it here, haha.

Let me check into that. It may be a shopify problem, as I usually get email confirmations of every order that goes through and I stopped getting them around yesterday morning.

No chance of a restock of the white denim?

Cheers
Sigurd

Not that exact white denim, but I'm working on some others.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I for one am fine with midnight oil but I'd be open to other colors if you'll make then available.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Too bad about the safari jeans but of course they things happen and way better to catch it now. I would be up for a super pale grey to keep them light themed but dark enough to make the color uniform. I would probably be out on Midnight Oil but would wait to see the finished product

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mike,

I don't wanna miss out on the grey jeans again, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a 34 or a 35. Stock-wise, is it safe to wait until Tues when I can swing by SM to try them on or will they likely be sold out by then?

Buy both now and choose store pickup. You have styleforum refund policy of 14 days

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads