• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beav

Reaction score
I wear a 38 jacket and bought a 38 in the veneto... it fits great not wearing a jacket underneath. I suspect wearing a jacket underneath might be a bit snug... I'd probably size up if I were wearing a jacket underneath the coat.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

An extra 25% off is amazing, I've promised myself to slow down on the purchases though.

I'd recommend someone jumping on the Veneto moleskin overcoat.... I got it at the sale price and am thrilled with it. I get compliments every day wearing that, and it probably the most comfortable piece of clothing I have. 25% off 695 is a steal.

And...last Veneto quilted moleskin overcoat in size 38 is going to Toronto! :nodding: What a deal. Thanks Mike, Adele and Dylan for your advice!

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Stupid question time - I just ordered something and it's still showing up in my cart. Did I do something wrong? Should I try to complete the purchase again?

anrobit

Reaction score
Stupid question time - I just ordered something and it's still showing up in my cart. Did I do something wrong? Should I try to complete the purchase again?
Did you get a confirmation email? I have a feeling the epaulet site is being a bit slow to catch up with purchases

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Check your Account. I didn't get an email confirmation, but it's in the order history.

And I just got shipment confirmation. Damn, that's fast.

Todd V

Reaction score
No one is going for the navy flannel window panes? (I almost want to do that in a suit and wear it every single day) I'm trying to decide if I can make a size 30 fit with alternations....

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No one is going for the navy flannel window panes? (I almost want to do that in a suit and wear it every single day) I'm trying to decide if I can make a size 30 fit with alternations....

They are in my cart. I can just imagine the hand on these things.

But I'm waiting for everyone to buy what I want so that way I'll have lots of money for S/S and maybe that grey cashmere Samuelsohn too.

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddamn is this sale fantastic. Debated between the Walts in Russet and Sandy Orange. Went with the former, probably should've bought both.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had them in my cart but it was getting too much so had to leave them...for now. Suit posted a while back was bananas.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

^ Check your Account.  I didn't get an email confirmation, but it's in the order history.

And I just got shipment confirmation.  Damn, that's fast.

Yeah, it's in the order history as "unfulfilled". I feel pretty comfortable assuming it's gone through.

zinc2162

Reaction score

They are in my cart. I can just imagine the hand on these things.

But I'm waiting for everyone to buy what I want so that way I'll have lots of money for S/S and maybe that grey cashmere Samuelsohn too.

I am debating on that navy flannel window panes too. I am a perfect size 31 and afraid size 30 will be too tight even after alternation. Plus I want to save some money for the new stuffs coming.

oisin

Reaction score

As a red-blooded 11.5 US I felt it was my duty to pick up one of the last pairs of the shell alt wiens.  I haven't tried anything on the Forest last before, but a few of the real life pics here have been helpful. 

It's the least I could do in the midst of EP's shelf space crisis. 

well done. was soo tempted to do this too. Still couldn't quite do it, so I decided to grab some shorts. It's always the nights I take off from the computer that these sales happen.

mothball

Reaction score

I picked up the gray ones. I'm currently looking for Frank's Bruce Leroy belt, but I can only find pre-Glow versions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads