• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tigerpac

Reaction score
Is there a way to get buttons for braces put on right at the factory for MTO walts?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I picked up the gray ones. I'm currently looking for Frank's Bruce Leroy belt, but I can only find pre-Glow versions.

Well, you can earn a belt that glows like that over the course of a life dedicated to peace, harmony, and quiet contemplation.

Or you can just buy one like I did at a combination men's shop and newsstand:

mothball

Reaction score

Well, you can earn a belt that glows like that over the course of a life dedicated to peace, harmony, and quiet contemplation.

Or you can just buy one like I did at a combination men's shop and newsstand:

I was really hoping dating Vanity would be part of it.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Samuelsohn factory finds are? I seem to remember Mike staying something about them coming also... Not sure

velomane

Reaction score
What to wear with either pair of windowpane flannels? I'm leaning towards the navy ones.

pekingman

Reaction score
Talking of windowpane Walts, this grey herringbone pair from a previous factory-finds round are one of my all time favorite trousers. Wearing today with the Klein blue Hardie cardigan (and EPxCarmina kudu jumper boots, not shown).

eddiemczee

Reaction score
What to wear with either pair of windowpane flannels? I'm leaning towards the navy ones.
I would wear a grey or brown sports jacket. Personally, I also like to wear solid jackets when I have pants that have patterns, only to keep things simple. You can always introduce more patterns via your shirt, pocket squares, and ties.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not sure many jackets would look too good over those, if you're referring to the ones on sale. Unless you want a more hipster type look, that is.

I just checked them out and think a grey jacket, especially a shade lighter than the pants, would look pretty bad.

Maybe a tweed jacket with a lot of texture but... yeah, not sold on it.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you think of the windowpane pants as their base color, you can wear just about anything with them you could with blue or grey.

I would probably stick to solid or mostly solid, textured (like a Donegal tweed) jackets. Anything that mostly reads solid from a distance and works with navy and grey should work.

For shirts/ties/squares, outside of solids, as long as the pattern is a very different scale, it can work also (I would definitely rock a micro-gingham shirt with them).

Just let the pants do the talking and keep the rest of the fit simple, but interesting in some way.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed a Barena, thanks in large part to FrankCowperwood's praises.

Wade

Reaction score
Mike-any preview of what's coming for S/S?
Interested in sportcoats if you guys have any coming in.

Also, are you guys making any more side tab pants?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Grabbed a Barena, thanks in large part to FrankCowperwood's praises.

:fistbump:

Short of being wildly uncertain of your sizing (and that shouldn't be an issue, because they fit pretty much in line with everything else Epaulet sells), I do not think there's any downside to buying this piece at this price.

What color did you get?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads