Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Red Club Collar Oxford arrived! It's late and there was very limited light but here are some shots I managed to grab with what I had. I'll have some better daylight shots soon.

For reference, I am 5'10" and 125lbs. The shirt is size XS and straight outta the box. The fit is damn near perfect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and finally, with flash:
    [​IMG]

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

^Thanks so much for the photos - the shirt's perfect on you!

Seriously, I'm thrilled with how good both of these collab shirts came out. We sold both of them left and right in the store over this weekend, and they're easily some of the best-looking pieces that I've seen our customers wear. We're definitely going to do another run of Club Collars for delivery in about 6-8 weeks. And we'll have a freaking ton of new double-faced cloths for early Fall.

Thanks for all the great feedback guys. We're shipping like hell here, so you'll hopefully get all of your pants and shirts with a quickness. I'm in our shop listening to an alternating mix of Sick of it All and Steely Dan (believe me, it works together) and shooting all of the new stock so that we can have everything live on Wednesday morning. Thank god for coffee.

3. Perfectcircles

Perfectcircles Member

Received my first epaulet shirt this weekend (small red/navy tartan). Fitted very nicely and the workmanship is detailed and impressive. So, went online to order the creme double faced shirt. [​IMG] Not even on the website (should pay more attention to this forum). Never mind, I like it in black too. [​IMG] No small available! Next time, I will have to pull the trigger faster. Waiting for the next batch of double faced. In the meantime, let's see what else I can get my hands on. By the way, thanks Mike for the wonderful shirts, even those I can't pull off.

4. samsterdam

samsterdam Senior member

Received my double faced shirt in cream today...unreal. Easily my new favorite shirt. Quality, fit and construction are awesome.

Got mine last night, too. My only regret is that I didn't get the black as well. [​IMG]

5. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

^Thanks so much for the photos - the shirt's perfect on you!
    No, thank you; the shirt is simply fantastic and the handwritten note was a nice touch as well. Here are a couple more shots of me wearing the red club collar oxford and shamelessly posing with my Fiat. I know this is obnoxious as hell, yet I'm pretty certain this is how this shirt is meant to be worn. (click to enlarge) [​IMG] [​IMG] Epaulet Red Club Collar Oxford Vintage Wembley tie J. Crew Navy Cords Vintage Stetson longwings 1976 Fiat 124 Spider

6. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

goddammit. i just dropped 130 on the last xs cream plaid ... might do again w/the red shirt...

nm.. xs sold out. fuck.

7. Epaulet

[​IMG]

Everything about this photo is awesome!

[​IMG]

8. garmis

garmis Senior member

^^awesome photos Stanley, you got swagga'

9. Supadoo

Supadoo Member

I bought the black double face in the shop on sunday (which is awesome). Then my flight home got cancelled so I was forced to spend a night in JFK, in addition to being a great shirt, it also serves well as a makeshift blanket. Keep up the great work!

10. Epaulet

Hey guys,

Thanks again for all the great feedback - I'm thrilled that you guys like the Double-Faced shirts so much!

Creme is totally sold out. Here's our current inventory on Black. If we've got your size and you're thinking about it, then I'd pick it up soon, these moved really fast.

XS: 1
    Large: 4
    XL: 2

Thanks!

11. b-ill

b-ill Senior member

Wow, I need that red buttondown.

12. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

I hate being tempted to order stuff from the US I, on the one hand, don't necessarily need, but, on the other hand, just can resist. Especially the red button-down shirt and some of the "Walt" trousers
    make me feel very weak right now...

Thanks, Epaulet ! ;-(

13. muffinman

muffinman Senior member

Mike, I just received my package. Absolutely love everything. Really impressed with the service. Everyone should support Epaulet!

14. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

Everyone should support Epaulet!

I just did. With my whole bank account. Ooops.

15. MortyGras

MortyGras Senior member

You guys need to make more aloha flower shirts. I missed out on the small you had : /