1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Can we get a preview of the poplin trousers? Even if it's a semi-blurry snap of the waist taken in a dingy back room?

2. L.I.T.

L.I.T. Senior Member

Thanks for the quick answers. Been really difficult finding something that fits spot on.

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Can we get a preview of the poplin trousers? Even if it's a semi-blurry snap of the waist taken in a dingy back room?

Lemme see, I should be able to swing that.

In other news, the Hoyt & Smith contrast stitch arrived! Awesome. Great denim. No more sizing down. And the Hoyt fit is absolutely freaking perfect. We just may have solved the proverbial "raw denim for large thighs" issue.

Going to work on getting these online soon too.

Mike

4. blynch

blynch Senior Member

Lemme see, I should be able to swing that.

In other news, the Hoyt & Smith contrast stitch arrived! Awesome. Great denim. No more sizing down. And the Hoyt fit is absolutely freaking perfect. We just may have solved the proverbial "raw denim for large thighs" issue.

Going to work on getting these online soon too.

Mike

epaulet is soon to destroy my wallet. Really excited for the hoyts to go up.

I require Hoyt, poplin pants, and will probably need a double-face shirt too. Good thing they sold out of my size for the alden ptb, those have been tempting me for awhile.

5. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

epaulet is soon to destroy my wallet.

Yeah.

Without some serious restraint, this could easily be my future as well. More & more good stuff each day.

6. 70gransport

70gransport Well-Known Member

Well just got back from a work trip and had a package waiting for me upon my return. Inside were a couple pairs of the multi-gingham pants. Holy Shit, I thought you guys made good shirts, but the pants....fucking wow. I think they are the best fitting pair of pants I've ever worn. I'll be mailing back the pair that doesn't fit ASAP, oh and when will you be posting picts on the website of the new goods?

7. blynch

blynch Senior Member

great timing, just sold a pair of boots, so now I have money in paypal just dying to send to epaulet
    hopefully the hoyts get posted by monday(if not sooner)

8. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior Member

I'm shocked at how fast the double face shirts sold out, just picked up the last medium in cream, but still looking for a black in medium. not sure if someone else requested it but if someone returns theirs could you drop me a line mike?

9. Epaulet

Well just got back from a work trip and had a package waiting for me upon my return. Inside were a couple pairs of the multi-gingham pants. Holy Shit, I thought you guys made good shirts, but the pants....fucking wow. I think they are the best fitting pair of pants I've ever worn. I'll be mailing back the pair that doesn't fit ASAP, oh and when will you be posting picts on the website of the new goods?

Thanks, so glad that you like them! That Multi-Gingham ice color is absolutely killer.

I'm shocked at how fast the double face shirts sold out, just picked up the last medium in cream, but still looking for a black in medium. not sure if someone else requested it but if someone returns theirs could you drop me a line mike?

Holy god, we couldn't believe how fast they went. We did take quite a few pre-orders on them, but we also made a ton. We'll definitely do another run of these in different colors for early Fall. I'll definitely let you know if a Black Medium becomes available.

And thanks for the great feedback everyone, Adele and I really appreciate it!

Okay, so we're looking at doing the proper photoshoot of the new pants and jeans on Monday & Tuesday. But in the meantime I've got some quick snaps to show you. White balance isn't perfect on them, but this will give you an idea of what's coming. Click on the pant's name to see a larger photo.

[​IMG]
    Japanese Bordeaux Poplin: $165 (Walt & Rudy)

[​IMG]
    Japanese French Blue Poplin: $165 (Walt & Rudy)

[​IMG]
    UK Light Blue Chambray: $165 (Walt & Rudy)

[​IMG]
    UK Nassau Seersucker: $165 (Walt & Rudy)

[​IMG]
    Italian Charcoal Tropical Wool: $185 (Walt & Rudy)

[​IMG]
    Italian Streaky Linen: $185 (Walt only)

[​IMG]
    Indian Bleeding Madras: $165 (Walt only)

[​IMG]
    Cone Mills White Oak 12.25oz Indigo: $145 (Smith & Hoyt)

10. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Unequivocal win on the poplin trousers. Can we purchase them now and get them shipped out Monday or do we need to wait for them to be live on the site? Also, the crease down the leg can be pressed out, correct?

11. aerether

aerether Senior Member

WOW. Amazing stuff.

Also echoing APK's question about purchasing ASAP [​IMG]

12. Epaulet

Unequivocal win on the poplin trousers. Can we purchase them now and get them shipped out Monday or do we need to wait for them to be live on the site? Also, the crease down the leg can be pressed out, correct?

Thanks Alex! Absolutely, just drop me a PM and we can do a sale through paypal before they go live.

Yes, the crease can be ironed out. All of the cotton Walt's are fully machine washable. With a wash it will come out on its own. Sizing is the same as our usual Walt trouser except for an extra 0.5" in the waist. It will shrink by approximately that with the first wash and a tumble dry.

13. geoffmartin17

geoffmartin17 Distinguished Member

Oh my god

Oh my god

my paycheck next week CANNOT come fast enough.

14. harryc

harryc Senior Member

Those chambray trousers will be mine...

I always want to pop by the store since I live in NYC but I'm afraid of the damage it may cause my wallet.

15. enigma77

enigma77 Senior Member

Are the Bordeaux/French Blue poplins something you foresee stocking on a regular basis? Really I'm just asking about the Bordeaux, actually... I'll be in the shop in the next few days to pick up those contrast Smiths I put on reserve. The chances of my walking out with something else is... disturbingly high. [​IMG]