• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Doorman inquired about my style. How do I break it to him?

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll give you $7500 for the Bentley, if you drive it up here...and an old navy suit to take home as a gift. Whaddya say?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
AIDS?
- I'm sure you are just joking, but AIDs is not at all funny.
- sorry, as we all were..
- so what has happened HighSociety as I am hanging!

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HighSociety
bad news
frown.gif

You pulled Scott Storch? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...hlight=cocaine

Timeless Fashion

Reaction score
This thread has to be one of the most interesting reading.

I think you guys are taking this guy way too seriously. OP obviously is looking for attention and you guys are all head over heels about the little details he mentioned in his posts to peak your interests.

Hany

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HighSociety
Was coming home from a great dinner dressed in my finest Purple Label suit. He commented positively and I accepted it with the pride of the greatest. Then his next line stopped me short. He said what is that? I haven't been shopping in a while and I like what you have? My phone rang and I had to politely dismiss myself, but I know tomorrow we will meet again. How do I break it to him? That he cannot afford Purple Label? Should I give a cheaper alternative and lie and suggest him some Tom Ford or Borrelli?
Very simple. You ask him his size and tell your chauffeur to buy one for him.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who are the people, in this topic that wish for, this poster to be , banned ? I worry of the trauma in their life which, has given them such, anal retension .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads