• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best video game console? anything new coming in the next year or so?

Liberated Tuna

Reaction score
I own noobz on halo 3. Plus I also play sports games on the xbox 360 because it looks way better, and the controls are more fluid and comfortable. Besides, the Halo franchise cannot be topped IMO
aaaannnddd Xbox Live. Suck it playstation
smile.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never understood this Halo crap. Always looked like an Unreal ripoff with jeeps to me.

Chris2289

Reaction score
Just go buy an n64. When me and my friends get together we still end up playing Golden eye and Mario Kart 64 despite owning the newest consoles.

I have a Wii and 360 and depending on what you want it for i would choose differently.

For social gaming i think the Wii is superb and i would definitely recommend it, although it can be too much effort when you fancy chilling out with a couple of beers and playing some Pro Evo.

singhstyle

Reaction score
hands down the 360 but only if you have Live. PS3 is great technology-wise. Ill be pissed if another system is due within the next 5 years at least.

clarity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
I never understood this Halo crap. Always looked like an Unreal ripoff with jeeps to me.

It's fun because so many people play it. I remember halo 1 came out before my freshman year in college. Anybody on my floor was already familiar with it, "hey man let's play halo" and they already know the maps, weapons and controls etc.

It's pretty boring by yourself though. Even on-line play if you ask me.

wiscogooner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by singhstyle
hands down the 360 but only if you have Live. PS3 is great technology-wise. Ill be pissed if another system is due within the next 5 years at least.

There was an article in Game Informer about how the next generation of consoles won't be around for another 5 years at least. Both Sony and Microsoft placed a 10 year lifespan on their product.

That plus a global recession = people won't pay $600-700 for a PS4 or "X-Box 720"

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
the newest 360's have been updated (3 times with newest ones just coming out in the last few months) with new motherboards and graphics chips, making them much less noisy, not prone to dying, and never overheat.

Neat. Good to know, for I might make the jump soon.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
So why don't more forumites have them?
smile.gif

teacha.gif
Originally Posted by singhstyle
Sorry, but prepare to be pissed. UbiSoft is preparing for next-gen already and Epic is developing an Unreal Engine for next-gen systems. I put the next generation at no later than 5 years from now.

JammieDodger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn

Aside from the multiplayer game modes (CTF) I don't think it's like Unreal at all. The pace is completely different, each close quarters fight takes considerably longer. the fact you can only carry two weapons at a time and the ease at which you can use grenades or melee attack really changes the gameplay. Even when you're losing a fight there's always the possibility that you can get a kill after you die by throwing a grenade. And keeping your enemy at the correct distance based on your weapon is far more important than in unreal. Also, Halo aims for a more balanced weapon set whilst Unreal you go looking for the rocket launcher before you even think of taking anyone on...

They're both good but not all that similiar in my opinion.

dyzfunctioned

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chris2289
Just go buy an n64. When me and my friends get together we still end up playing Golden eye and Mario Kart 64 despite owning the newest consoles.

I have a Wii and 360 and depending on what you want it for i would choose differently.

For social gaming i think the Wii is superb and i would definitely recommend it, although it can be too much effort when you fancy chilling out with a couple of beers and playing some Pro Evo.

+1. Love the N64 even though I have a PS3. And as far as drinking games go, nothing beat drinking bond.

singhstyle

Reaction score
Without argument, GoldenEye during drinking escapades.

bramiro

Reaction score
I'll go for ps3 because of FFXIII and I am also hoping that more decent RPG games will be released as well for the said console.

i.gif

i.gif

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I finally saw the new trailer for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Simply awesome. Who ever writes this stuff should try to get a T.V. deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads