• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much do the beanies run? and are they good for people with massive heads such as myself?
Haha A problem that I have as well. Interested.

There's been some recent discussion on the NMWA thread on IM beanie sizing. The consensus indicates it may not be the optimal beanie for larger heads. I own another IM beanie, I'd say my head is "medium" sized (for whatever that's worth), and it fits comfortably snugly.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
There's been some recent discussion on the NMWA thread on IM beanie sizing. The consensus indicates it may not be the optimal beanie for larger heads. I own another IM beanie, I'd say my head is "medium" sized (for whatever that's worth), and it fits comfortably snugly.
I’m an xl or between 7.5 - 8 in new era caps and this one fits my head well. Enough room for the top to stick up. I don’t know how y’all plan on wearing it and such

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The cashmere donegal is $695 and the three hats vary from $95 - $125 depending on the yarn a stitch used. More details when I’m back from India. In the meantime, if you aren’t following @akciongoli and @18eastofficial on instagram you are missing some heavy BTS. Visited our printers in Bagru yesterday and highlighted all the blocks we used for this winter including the one above. This one we did in two colorways on cotton handloom flannel. The first is a lichen ground that has this block discharge printed so it removes color and then we hit the fabric with it a second time in black (to go back to the second IM sweater). The other colorway is a rusty red. We’ve cut both in a new shirt model derived from the iconic Columbia fishing shirt (ended up being very different though). It is our hand approach to a classic chamois shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads