• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nooooooooo. Will they eventually be able on the webs for purchase?
Yes, hopefully mid month that said, just call us and we’ll sort you out...646-866-4238. We can ship.

ninzer33

Reaction score
Really like the art available alongside the clothes. Would be cool if you guys did this again in the future with other artists you guys like. It gives us regular people a chance to get some cool art

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How late are you guys open on weekdays?

7 pm

Really like the art available alongside the clothes. Would be cool if you guys did this again in the future with other artists you guys like. It gives us regular people a chance to get some cool art

That was kind of the idea. We will definitely do it when it makes sense. That said, I can’t think of a single other artist as talented as Matt with prices like this. Frankly, I’m shocked it’s not all gone.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was kind of the idea. We will definitely do it when it makes sense. That said, I can’t think of a single other artist as talented as Matt with prices like this. Frankly, I’m shocked it’s not all gone.

I'm just waiting for my wife to get home to see which piece she likes most. I'd like to add one of them to our living room wall. Don't buy them all up yet, guys! Wait just a few more hours...

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Which ones would be good for investment in art? I have a lot of blank space at home right now and some of these painting may look right.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Which ones would be good for investment in art? I have a lot of blank space at home right now and some of these painting may look right.

I think it makes more sense to buy what you like as opposed to what will be a good investment. That said, these were two of my favorites:

BA3E8E38-8DBD-4852-BC71-04D8EFA84577.jpeg
599A9AF5-1E95-4A86-ABCD-8FE46BF4BD86.jpeg

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are the sweater pics?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads