• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Easily Amused

Reaction score
How much do the beanies run? and are they good for people with massive heads such as myself?
Haha A problem that I have as well. Interested.
There's been some recent discussion on the NMWA thread on IM beanie sizing. The consensus indicates it may not be the optimal beanie for larger heads. I own another IM beanie, I'd say my head is "medium" sized (for whatever that's worth), and it fits comfortably snugly.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
There's been some recent discussion on the NMWA thread on IM beanie sizing. The consensus indicates it may not be the optimal beanie for larger heads. I own another IM beanie, I'd say my head is "medium" sized (for whatever that's worth), and it fits comfortably snugly.
I’m an xl or between 7.5 - 8 in new era caps and this one fits my head well. Enough room for the top to stick up. I don’t know how y’all plan on wearing it and such

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The cashmere donegal is $695 and the three hats vary from $95 - $125 depending on the yarn a stitch used. More details when I’m back from India. In the meantime, if you aren’t following @akciongoli and @18eastofficial on instagram you are missing some heavy BTS. Visited our printers in Bagru yesterday and highlighted all the blocks we used for this winter including the one above. This one we did in two colorways on cotton handloom flannel. The first is a lichen ground that has this block discharge printed so it removes color and then we hit the fabric with it a second time in black (to go back to the second IM sweater). The other colorway is a rusty red. We’ve cut both in a new shirt model derived from the iconic Columbia fishing shirt (ended up being very different though). It is our hand approach to a classic chamois shirt.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%