• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi friends, after my hiatus I'm back in business and, as far as I can tell, getting off on the right foot with something I've been excited about for a while.

We're doing another run of special order Tony shirts, including a few long-rumored styles and other ones that were brainstormed with some of the StyFo family like @g transistor @troika and @dotcomzzz

The first is a very limited run of the special two-tone Western denim that I have. It was made as a sample when we were prototyping the Western but I've gotten so much good feedback over the past year on it that I've bullied Tony into doing a run of it for us. The catch is that the fabric is very limited so we can only produce five of these, and that's it with no potential to do more in the future.

Since it's probably not apparent in photos, the main medium-wash part of the body is a medium weight denim, the same weight as the Western we initially stocked, but the darker portions are a much softer and lighter one that in addition to providing that contrast, makes it wear a little easier lighter. I alternate wearing mine as a shirt or shacket.

View attachment 1296984

All the other details we love are there though, like the beautifully mitered pockets, the unique cuff design, and those hardy pearl snaps.

Link to buy is here, with deadline for orders Sunday the 15th and delivery in mid-January.

The second is something I'm REALLY excited about, which is an all-new Western style from the man. This is a little more refined of a style, the kind that I'm going to be very tempted to pair with a Camoshita suit perhaps. But instead of denim we're doing this one in fine wale cotton corduroy. Think black for something rock'n'roll (I've already put myself down for one of these) or cinnamon brown for something to pair with workwear or the type of stuff we often style.

View attachment 1296995

To complement the more elegantly curved yoke and refined details, we're going with those vintage cat-eye MoP buttons, but it can be done with the MoP snaps by request if you'd prefer that. We can also do either of the corduroy options in the original Western style as well, by special request.

Link to buy is here, with deadline for orders Sunday the 15th and delivery in mid-January.

Lastly, we can't get enough of that shacket style and found another fabric we could get as excited about as the first run - this time a plush cotton moleskin. It will drape nicely and break in even better, and I look forward to seeing those creases in the elbows and softening over time.

We've identified three colors that we think will look really sharp, which are a sage green, an ochre, and then a strong red-orange. This one is redder than the first burnt orange we did, but not quite as bright as blaze orange or something like that. I think it will be awesome on its own or layered all fall, winter, AND spring, pairing equally well with raw denim, washed denim, corduroy, or fatigues.

View attachment 1296998

Details remain the same on this, with side seam hand-pockets and all of the beautiful finishing that we've come to expect.

Some other fine print: since these aren't a pre-order they aren't eligible for pre-order discount, but please do use SF10.

If you have a MTM pattern filed away with Tony any of these styles can be made using that.

That should about cover it, but please ask here if you have any questions! If I don't have the answer I can run them by Tony.
The SF10 code does not seem to be working

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black corduroy western sounds great, but cinnamon cord sounds absolutely lovely.

Y'all I can't sing praises of this shirt enough. I guarantee it will be the best western you've ever put on, and it's actually pretty easy to pull off. Like Kyle, I wear mine both as a shirt and as a shacket over a tee (Southern winters...)

The lighter blue is substantial and feels really sturdy but at the same time isn't rigid or anything. I think you'll be surprised by how it wears, and the darker blue panels are super, super soft. The contrast between the two feels wondeful, and to top it all off, the pearl snaps are heavy and really Pull It All Together.

And Tony pretty much makes the best shirts so... there's that. It really can't be put into words. Or you can ask @dotcomzzz about how into his Tony western he is.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 ......

Based on the current IG story, are there new Carrara drops coming ?
Yep we have some winter and three-season styles dropping on Friday

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
The SF10 code does not seem to be working

Whoops. Guess I'm a little rusty haha

All set now though - just tested it again on all three.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Dug up a few old pics of my two-tone Western, although I'm sure I have more

IMG_8111.JPG IMG_1164.JPG IMG_2155.JPG

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoever orders the Tony western, you are going to love it. It's easily the best made shirt I own. The collar is outstanding and the mitered pockets are perfect. And the cuffs are awesome. It has all the details of a completely killer western.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when i check out using that bolt checkout module, it never gives you a chance to put in notes like the size and colorway. is it just me with this issue? i wasn't able to check out the "old" way

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi friends, after my hiatus I'm back in business and, as far as I can tell, getting off on the right foot with something I've been excited about for a while.

We're doing another run of special order Tony shirts, including a few long-rumored styles and other ones that were brainstormed with some of the StyFo family like @g transistor @troika and @dotcomzzz

The first is a very limited run of the special two-tone Western denim that I have. It was made as a sample when we were prototyping the Western but I've gotten so much good feedback over the past year on it that I've bullied Tony into doing a run of it for us. The catch is that the fabric is very limited so we can only produce five of these, and that's it with no potential to do more in the future.

Since it's probably not apparent in photos, the main medium-wash part of the body is a medium weight denim, the same weight as the Western we initially stocked, but the darker portions are a much softer and lighter one that in addition to providing that contrast, makes it wear a little easier lighter. I alternate wearing mine as a shirt or shacket.

View attachment 1296984

All the other details we love are there though, like the beautifully mitered pockets, the unique cuff design, and those hardy pearl snaps.

The second is something I'm REALLY excited about, which is an all-new Western style from the man. This is a little more refined of a style, the kind that I'm going to be very tempted to pair with a Camoshita suit perhaps. But instead of denim we're doing this one in fine wale cotton corduroy. Think black for something rock'n'roll (I've already put myself down for one of these) or cinnamon brown for something to pair with workwear or the type of stuff we often style.

View attachment 1296995

To complement the more elegantly curved yoke and refined details, we're going with those vintage cat-eye MoP buttons, but it can be done with the MoP snaps by request if you'd prefer that. We can also do either of the corduroy options in the original Western style as well, by special request.

Lastly, we can't get enough of that shacket style and found another fabric we could get as excited about as the first run - this time a plush cotton moleskin. It will drape nicely and break in even better, and I look forward to seeing those creases in the elbows and softening over time.

We've identified three colors that we think will look really sharp, which are a sage green, an ochre, and then a strong red-orange. This one is redder than the first burnt orange we did, but not quite as bright as blaze orange or something like that. I think it will be awesome on its own or layered all fall, winter, AND spring, pairing equally well with raw denim, washed denim, corduroy, or fatigues.

View attachment 1296998

Details remain the same on this, with side seam hand-pockets and all of the beautiful finishing that we've come to expect.

Some other fine print: since these aren't a pre-order they aren't eligible for pre-order discount, but please do use SF10.

If you have a MTM pattern filed away with Tony any of these styles can be made using that.

That should about cover it, but please ask here if you have any questions! If I don't have the answer I can run them by Tony.

Is xs/ xxs an option for this?

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
when i check out using that bolt checkout module, it never gives you a chance to put in notes like the size and colorway. is it just me with this issue? i wasn't able to check out the "old" way

Yes sorry, please reply to your order confirmation email with the details this time around. Apologies for the inconvenience, and I'll update the product copy now.

Is xs/ xxs an option for this?

Yes, XS for sure but I'd have to confirm XXS

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes sorry, please reply to your order confirmation email with the details this time around. Apologies for the inconvenience, and I'll update the product copy now.

Yes, XS for sure but I'd have to confirm XXS

Thanks, Kyle! Am I correct in assuming that change in measurements from small to xs is same as medium to small.

Also, welcome back!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads