• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Was there just a promotion of $50 off of orders on $250+ like yesterday? I feel like I saw it pop up and was going to pull the trigger on a sweater.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don’t shoot a sweater over $50

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No but seriously, that is our first order offer and you receive a code for it in your inbox when you sign up for emails. It’s valid only once per customer so you need to be signed in to use it. And it cannot be combined with any other promotion.

countrygent

Reaction score
Is the measurement grid for the Clint posted anywhere that's currently accessible? I want to be prepared next time it's in stock ...

Cheers,
Hal

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question....I ordered one of the Inis Meain mocknecks during the sale and think I needed to size up. Is there a process to exchange for XL and not have to rebuy at the higher price?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question....I ordered one of the Inis Meain mocknecks during the sale and think I needed to size up. Is there a process to exchange for XL and not have to rebuy at the higher price?
Yes you can email us at [email protected] with such request

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What scents are yall adding to the clothes?
The G Inglese shirts always have this smell I can’t pinpoint but is like catnip for me. The Niche slip ons smell like crispy bacon. Sheesh. The clothes are already top notch. Good smells aren’t necessary.
- The Tea stained G Inglese and Flannel shirts are so damn soft. Someone already highly recommended them. I do too.
- The Niche slip ons fit perfect and are super comfy. If you like bacon, buy them.
- The Black and Tan Doppia scarf is just sick. Wanted this for a while.
- The Tony Shirt makers shirt jacket yall already know is amazing. Might be just a tad too tight to operate as a jacket for me. Doe NOT run tight I just wanted to see if the small worked for me.
- I happily snagged that KS in blue since I love the brown so much.
Ok I’m done now....I think

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct. They add a light spray of Aqua di Ginosa on the shirts. I love the box opening experience with the whiff of scent to complement the beautiful garment

Bacon, you say? ?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Correct. They add a light spray of Aqua di Ginosa on the shirts. I love the box opening experience with the whiff of scent to complement the beautiful garment

Bacon, you say? ?
Ahhh no wonder why those shirts smell so Damn good.
Yea those niche slip ons smell like smoked bacon. Must be that pig skin. I don’t eat meat anymore but it still smells darn good.

surrender

Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but will I get the "Special Coupon" (TM) if I buy a gift certificate?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bacon, you say? ?
I picked up a bottle in Ginosa - Angelo even sews a special storage sack for it! I'm afraid to actually start using it, but even just stored in its custom made pouch it gives off a fairly strong scent and serves as very nice potpourri. I move it around to different shelves and drawers...:satisfied:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads