• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never worn mine inside out, it looks great.

I didn’t start until a few months ago. Realized I would only wear it with lighter jeans and I think the terry pile side goes well with darker denim.

Naissance might be my favorite brand that NMWA carries. I only have a few pieces but they are by far my favorite in each category.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!

Happy to announce Jarvin and I will be at NMWA HQ doing our quarterly pop-up on Friday, February 7th from 9a-4pm. Bring us all your unwanted #menswear gifts your spouses screwed up on, your impulse sale buys that didnt work out and more. As standard, I will have Balvenie at the ready (my lunchtime crew you know who you are :slayer:)

In addition, due to the overwhelming success of our free shipping initiative for our friends out of state to take part in the trunk show, we are offering another shipping bonus for those who cant attend the pop-up in person. To be eligible for the shipping reimbursement, you must :

1. Send the package (to us at LuxeSwap this time, not NMWA) between today, January 15th 2020 and Friday, February 7th 2020.

2. Send an email to Christine at [email protected] with your name, NMWA email address, and total shipping costs paid

3. When your consignments are completed, the shipping amount you paid will be deposited into your NMWA account along with your credit

Please note that the free shipping promo is only eligible for NMWA trade-up consignments, not for standard consignments.
View attachment 1317342

Bump on the free shipping promo - we've got a ton of boxes in from you guys but you are going to want to have your store credits full for SS20 drops, so get back in your closets and get them sent to us before the 7th for the shipping credits!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump on the free shipping promo - we've got a ton of boxes in from you guys but you are going to want to have your store credits full for SS20 drops, so get back in your closets and get them sent to us before the 7th for the shipping credits!

My boxes are en route, but I may just do one more sweep through my stuff...

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes sir! Sent my first box last Saturday, working on the second box.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does NMWA no longer plan on getting new Formosa stuff going forward?
If you could see the size of our Formosa rack (wall?) and the number of suits and jackets in stock, you’d probably also conclude that adding to that isn’t a viable idea for now.

GoWool

Reaction score
Speaking of tailoring, just got my new Sartoria Carrara in the H&S tan gunclub and can't say enough about how awesome it is. Just a beautiful cut and such a great fit for me, didn't have to touch it off the rack. My wallet is in trouble.

Question for anyone who has tried the TS(S) jersey turtleneck -- sizing advice? I'm a 48 jacket, take M in the IM knitwear. Measurements make me think I'm a 2 but welcome suggestions.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of tailoring, just got my new Sartoria Carrara in the H&S tan gunclub and can't say enough about how awesome it is. Just a beautiful cut and such a great fit for me, didn't have to touch it off the rack. My wallet is in trouble.

Question for anyone who has tried the TS(S) jersey turtleneck -- sizing advice? I'm a 48 jacket, take M in the IM knitwear. Measurements make me think I'm a 2 but welcome suggestions.
Pics?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big Clint energy
668654E5-7BB9-498A-AFC3-42B862B7020D.jpeg
178C5153-7031-467A-BFD5-CA38068F993E.jpeg

Gus_McCrae

Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone had sizing advice or pictures with the cafe racer.
my recently purchased https://nomanwalksalone.com/clothin...-brown-puppytooth-wool-flannel-separates.html

Fits perfectly. Size 52.

does anyone have an opinion on sizing for:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads