• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
TTS unless you plan on some unusual amount of layering. Mine is Large

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hmmm, so you would recommend a medium for me? As an aside, the medium in the bumfreezer was way, way, way too tight. I'd occasionally layer over a suit, heavy knitwear.
That’s a lot of “way”. Bumfreezer fits slim (like single and double breasted). Moscow and Genève don’t - they’re relaxed shape. And then M65 is oversized.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s a lot of “way”. Bumfreezer fits slim (like single and double breasted). Moscow and Genève don’t - they’re relaxed shape. And then M65 is oversized.
Got it. I guess I’ll go with the Medium then. BF was small enough in a Medium that I decided to sell it. And I don’t sell much! That was my only area of reticence.

And @Trayco - I am indeed!

K. Nights

Reaction score
Really? From the measurements, the bumfreezer actually appears to be slightly larger in the chest than the Moscow

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
as i prep a goes to luxeswap package wondering - does anyone (else) have an occasionally wide divergence of season of kop to season of wear w/NMWA acquired kit? or are we pretty good about getting things in the rotation immediately?

Trayco

Reaction score
Got it. I guess I’ll go with the Medium then. BF was small enough in a Medium that I decided to sell it. And I don’t sell much! That was my only area of reticence.

I’ve been buying one item here and there.
Just got the byborre black pant (same ones you got)
And the Merz B meteor blue sweatshirt.
Come to think of it, you have that too. You’re subliminally influencing my purchases apparently.

JayDotz

Reaction score

I feel like a medium would be small for you but I could be wrong. I took a XL in the Moscow and the Bumfreezer. The bumfreezer is a bit slimmer but I couldn’t imagine sizing down from my bumfreezer size for the Moscow personally.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 55 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%