• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the SF old timers, 10 = "2005 Paul Stuart sales frenzy."

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
I feel like every time I say I'm done spending money on clothes for the year, Greg comes along and screws everything up.
decisions.gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
where is jet

he must be drooling at the knit restroom pic

edit:
Anyway to know you are a Founder Member? And do I need to be signed in all day to get the promotion, or did you mean just sign in? :eek:

BTW has anyone reached a limit on the wish list i.e. 50 slots? Going to take a look tonight hehe

Last edited:

Asian Afro

Reaction score

Founders Circle members : load your wish lists and shopping carts.  Something good is coming for you tomorrow - only for Founders Circle members, and for a very limited period of time.  Our way to say thank you for coming onboard early.  You will need to be signed in to get the benefit of it.

Does the offer apply to international members? I haven't been able to checkout online.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyway to know you are a Founder Member? And do I need to be signed in all day to get the promotion, or did you mean just sign in?
redface.gif
If you're not sure, please email us and we'll check for you.

You just need to signed into your account to be able to see what is special.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads