• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stay tuned for this.  

On Monday by end of day, we will be posting the pre-order plan for Eidos which is three fold: (1) special MTO project for field jackets (4 or 5 fabrics); (2) special MTO for hunting jackets (4-5 fabrics) and (3) actual pre-orders on the styles we selected for the store sport coats, suits, trousers and overcoats

The new collection is spectacular and Antonio keeps upgrading a number of things (fabric, pattern, production)... this brand is going to be big - and we're proud that we've had such a great partnership with @NickPollica
 on tailored offerings.

Damn!! I really hope we can order shearling ** in Japanese cloth.

Also hope to see some sweaters as well.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stay tuned for this.  

On Monday by end of day, we will be posting the pre-order plan for Eidos which is three fold: (1) special MTO project for field jackets (4 or 5 fabrics); (2) special MTO for hunting jackets (4-5 fabrics) and (3) actual pre-orders on the styles we selected for the store sport coats, suits, trousers and overcoats

The new collection is spectacular and Antonio keeps upgrading a number of things (fabric, pattern, production)... this brand is going to be big - and we're proud that we've had such a great partnership with @NickPollica
 on tailored offerings.

I am sold & will be doing your mto
1f604.png

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Norwegian Rain makes me wish I lived in a rainier place.

Is it possible to have a thread dedicated to NMWA group orders that only Greg and Kyle post in? I can't keep up with this thread, unless I can list "keeping up with baller clothing" as a reason I should receive tenure.

Last edited:

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stay tuned for this.  

Will these be final sale or if it doesn't work out - returnable?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will these be final sale or if it doesn't work out - returnable?

They will be exchangeable for another size (if available) but not returnable for refunds. The reason is simple: we are adding units to our normal rack buy when we add customer pre-orders. If those come back for refunds, we end up with a lot more units in inventory than we originally needed and that we can sell.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a thread dedicated to NMWA group orders that only Greg and Kyle post in? I can't keep up with this thread, unless I can list "keeping up with baller clothing" as a reason I should receive tenure.

Not sure about the part where only we can post in, but we can definitely have a catch-all MTO/pre-order thread in that subforum. We posted a few times in there but it's incredibly obvious that there's no traffic at all in that part of the forum, so it doesn't achieve the objective of making it easier to see those offerings.

Maybe a general NoMan MTO/pre-order thread that people can subscribe to is a good idea!

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Not sure about the part where only we can post in, but we can definitely have a catch-all MTO/pre-order thread in that subforum.   We posted a few times in there but it's incredibly obvious that there's no traffic at all in that part of the forum, so it doesn't achieve the objective of making it easier to see those offerings.   

Maybe a general NoMan MTO/pre-order thread that people can subscribe to is a good idea!

And/or maybe link to active preorder posts in your sig?

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in favor of anything that stops multiple waves of "have I missed ________" after something has been open for a week or longer.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm in favor of anything that stops multiple waves of "have I missed ________" after something has been open for a week or longer.

Being one of the culprits this time, I'm still with you on this. To my defense, different time zone and I generally understand "end of the week" as Saturday, at least in retail. ;)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could have been clearer there - we'll make sure we post a clear date and time for next ones.

That said, if possible, don't wait a whole week to place an order at the very last minute... please

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nostradamus