• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
Damn eck, that's duckling next level

Thanks bro,

The fencing just wasn't for me (it's super-sick), I always wanted one of the CCP gloved leathers, so I just had to figure out what leather was available & it turned out Kangaroo was only leather available at the moment so let the waiting begin....

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Any front pic of the jacket?

2499-front.jpg

2499-side.jpg

2499-open.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn that's sweet, I have a weakness for hi-collar/jutnecks and that looks great. How long do you have suffer on the wait for that?

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn that's sweet, I have a weakness for hi-collar/jutnecks and that looks great. How long do you have suffer on the wait for that?

I'm guessing 4-6 mos.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yikes, good thing it's starting to get warm. Do they charge you now or only when it ships?

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i put 1/3 down for deposit & will pay the balance when it arrives at the store. I'm hoping the EU drops
devil.gif
& that is definitely it for leathers for me.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's it? Wheres the "other" one?
I got my TaT suit yesterday. I dropped off the trousers at the tailor today.

The 'other piece' has to be picked up tomorrow at UPS. They left a 'we missed you' notice today while I was at work. I wanted to go pick it up after work, but the sender OK'd for me to pick it up tomorrow, not today when the truck gets back.
frown.gif

So now I'm going to go to the gym in an hour to kill time.
crazy.gif

Will post pictures when picked up.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought from Chinorlz from SZ, he has his own personal line, Collateral Concepts, which consists completely of pieces he makes himself. He's absolutely amazing, his line is superb. I had to get these gloves to pair with my new leather jacket.

not my pics, but he certainly won't mind me showing his great work. Better than any julius gloves I woulda bought instead.

5596981460_a01be4134b_z.jpg

5596981668_375637cb29_z.jpg

5596980786_3860b2b227_z.jpg

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those are really cool. Love how the seams follow the natural seams of the hand. If you've received them, can you feel the seams from the inside? That would be my only concern (minus the fact that I could never incorporate them into my wardrobe)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads