• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I fit the 4 in author you need a 2.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I fit the 4 in author you need a 2.

I didn't think it would fit THAT massive until I put it on, but yeah I figured I would need to size down. I'm trying to convince myself I could wear it very oversized like a coat, but
ffffuuuu.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
There is no 2 btw.

Ya, sell it to me for 50 bux.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
There is no 2 btw. Ya, sell it to me for 50 bux.
Yeah, I figured III, but hell if I'll ever see that size pop up while I'm young. Maybe I can save this in the closet for when I'm 60 and not worry about Grandpa knit syndrome. Maybe be the most ballin' g-pop on the block. Here are a few quick ****** fit pics I took upon opening the box. Convince me I can make it work?
P1000844.jpg
P1000845.jpg
P1000850.jpg
P1000851.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My offer is now 40 shipped.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
jk brosef, big thing ******* it up is the tuck

what are you specs, height, weight, shirt size?

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif
That is so far from working in any possible way. I doubt the 3 would bridge much of the gap either.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
jk brosef, big thing ******* it up is the tuck what are you specs, height, weight, shirt size?
Yeah I just threw it on after work so still had my tuck going on. I need to try it with other *********** closet. I'm about 5'8", 150 lbs, size IV in SS shirts.
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
lol8[1].gif
That is so far from working in any possible way. I doubt the 3 would bridge much of the gap either.

That's my first impression although III would be more the "oversized" I was hoping for I'm sure.
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Sell it to me, I'll wear it oversized.
It may be up for resale soon if you're serious. This thing is so ridiculously fine I'm thinking of throwing it in the dryer to help it shrink-to-fit!

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of want to see the lookbook of how that was modeled but I'm too lazy to go digging.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
That SS cardigan is nice. Size 3 was still too big for me. Give it to your gf for an oversized look.
If the king of making slouchy fit look good couldn't make the III work, I stand no chance. When wifey gets home I was going to have her try it on actually as an early xmas gift. I was actually eyeing the Rag & Bone Kemble Sweater for her and thought this might be just the replacement.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads