• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaplan
Greg, between your Speedy, Pepsi and Sub I'd never get around to wearing the GMTIIc (though one of my friends just bought one and really likes it).

About the 5513, is the maxi dial the original design or something that was chosen when it was restored? (Which I guess it's been?)

Original dial. Crazy clean. No relume.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaplan
It really looks amazing.

Btw, just stumbled across this on 5513's and maxi dials.

Thanks for posting. I have seen that site but missed that page. Looks like I have the Type III lollipop maxi dial. Not sure what all that means exactly but I do enjoy the watch.

201003231137-2.jpg

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley
BOOM! That was harsh!

I saw that coming from a mile away.......

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mathew J
Find myself thinking of one of these:

IWC_Aquatimer_2000m.jpg

iwc-aquatimer-automatic-2000.png

I don't blame you. In competition with the more colourful variations, I found the new black and white Aquatimer 2000 the one that stood out. Got me one and brought it for my Easter vacation on Koh Samui, Thailand. It did well down to 2 metres depth, will take the remaining 1998 in steps.
smile.gif

I have both the rubber strap and the SS bracelet and love both. If I had to chose, I would take the bracelet.

IWCAquatimerWhite060.jpg

IWCAquatimerWhite004.jpg

urbanfresh

Reaction score
New pickup, its quartz but still nice especially for th price i paid.
I want to swap out the strap ASAP can anyone point me in the right direction...looking for croc/gator look with a gold deployment clasp. Any suggestions???

bbwatch.jpg

d080dd0a.jpg

dv_indian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy
Um...OK....thanks....

Are you Jim the ShopNBC host?

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dv_indian
Are you Jim the ShopNBC host?

I was going to ask the same thing! Not all of those pieces are to my taste but I still think they have a pretty cool look to them. I'm partial to Invicta's Russian Divers...and if I could afford one I'd get one.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
I was going to ask the same thing! Not all of those pieces are to my taste but I still think they have a pretty cool look to them. I'm partial to Invicta's Russian Divers...and if I could afford one I'd get one.

How much is Invicta Russian Diver watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads