• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Workaday

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I thought I would start this thread on Workaday because it might get missed in the standard EG thread.
I have decided to start the Workaday program which will be an ongoing selection of items being offered by EG under this label.
We are going to start slow with this and build as I see interest. We will start with the Olive Fatigue Pant in sizes XS/30, S/32, M/34, L/36.They will be $185.00 w/ free shipping in USA. I have ordered a fair amount of these seeing that at the moment we will be the only retailer in the US. Odin will jump on board with their Fall/ Winter offerings.
If we get enough interest in other items from this collection, we will then go forward with them. Hoodies for instance have been requested but I will not buy these unless we get some commitments from you. Meaning pre-orders!

Here are the styles offered for Workaday,

Workaday Thermal Lined Hoody
Colors - Navy, Black, Grey

Workaday 19th BD
Colors - White Oxford, Blue Oxford, Blue x White Candy Stripe Oxford, Red x White Candy Striped Oxford

Workaday Fatigue Pant
Colors - Olive Reversed Sateen

Workaday Tapered Jean
Color - Indigo Selvage Denim

Workaday Tapered Cord
Color - Tan, Black, Maroon, Brown
Poly Cotton Cord

Workaday Overnighter Bag
Color - Natural, Navy

Workaday Tote Bag
Color - Natural, Navy

Let me know by calling me at 617-547-2067. The pants should be here next week.

Gary

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary - not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a lookbook or webiste you can recommend for viewing the stock and photos?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not that I am aware of but I think Robin posted some pics up in the S/S 09 thread. Items that Bureau had purchased. I will check with Angelo about Pics. If he has something, you can be sure that I will bring them to you.
I know that there are some pics of the Fatigue pant floating around but right now I do not have the time to go looking for them. Anyone!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, Gary.

I found some pics of the pants, jeans, and other some other items here.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's simplify this:

Originally Posted by robin
Here are a few fall preview pictures of F/W workday stuff from the bureau.

cords_w_2.png

cords_w_1.png

denim_w_1.png

hood_w_1.png

hood_w_2.png

shirt_w_1.png

shirt_w_2.png

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fatigue pants in olive
10001659.jpg
Overnighter bags in navy and natural
img55771301.jpg
img55771302.jpg
img55773685.jpg
img55771299.jpg
img55771300.jpg
img55773687.jpg
Tote bags in navy and natural (I have both of these from last year and they've been great)
eg_spring_totes.jpg
s810q.jpg
eg_bag_2all.jpg

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the look, price is too high for me because i actually work in my work wear clothes so they wouldn't last more than 6 months to a year.

JO3B

Reaction score
do we know who makes those totes? my bag from this season seems to be made with the same hardwear.

Racove

Reaction score
What is the difference between Workaday and regular EG?

Pricepoint? Inspiration? Fit?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
There is really no difference in models or quality compared to EG. EG decided that there were particular items in their collections that were always in demand and they felt that it was a good idea to included these as an ongoing offering. I am going to try to encourage. them to include the Blue Chambray Work Shirt.

Originally Posted by Racove
What is the difference between Workaday and regular EG?

Pricepoint? Inspiration? Fit?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads