1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Workaday

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

For those of you who might have missed this, we still have a few pairs of Olive Fatigues left.

1/ XS=30, 1/S=32, 1/L=36

2. 70gransport

70gransport Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen it mentioned previously, but what info can you tell me about the hoodie (price, sizing...the usual).

3. james nicolas

james nicolas Senior member

I paid $215 for mine from Gary..the measurements are similar to the charcoal ones from last fall but fit much much slimmer due to the lining. They are very warm and comfortable.

4. jaspar

jaspar Senior member

...the fatigue pants? are they vanity sized or is the waist on the Small a true 32"? leg opening?
    Me too... I'm curious if I'd fit into a S, as I universally wear a 32 in EG, and an 'S' in their Norwegian Army shorts. Do they size them in anticipation of shrinkage?

5. bathtime

bathtime Senior member

Me too... I'm curious if I'd fit into a S, as I universally wear a 32 in EG, and an 'S' in their Norwegian Army shorts. Do they size them in anticipation of shrinkage?

Gary provided me with measurements for the fatigue pants in S/32:

Waist 32"
    Inseam 33"

6. Drinkwaters

I'm wearing mine after one wash, cold water, hang dry. There was no shrinkage at all and they washed well. I can already see some fading on edges and corners which I was hoping would happen.

Small is exact 32"

7. jaspar

jaspar Senior member

Thanks, I worried because some of the japanese sites seemed to have 'washed' measurements that differed from 'raw' in that style.

8. JO3B

JO3B Senior member

yeah they were great before wash but after that first wash you can tell they're only gonna get better and better.

these are my go to i just wanna be comfortable pants. they're great. thanks gary.

9. JOA

JOA Senior member

Today, I took delivery of the Workaday 5 pocket Tapered Fit Cords in Tan (thanks again, Gary!). Nice material and fit.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. machochino

machochino Senior member

When is there going to be a sale on the workaday items? I'm interested in getting multiple 19th BDs!

11. Drinkwaters

Never!

When is there going to be a sale on the workaday items? I'm interested in getting multiple 19th BDs!

12. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

I want that tote bag pretty bad.

13. robin

robin Senior member

Does anyone know what zipper is being used on the current model workaday hoodies? They're not plastic are they?

14. james nicolas

james nicolas Senior member

Does anyone know what zipper is being used on the current model workaday hoodies? They're not plastic are they?

they are plastic...
    zipper says YKK Vislon 5V5u

15. robin

robin Senior member

they are plastic... zipper says YKK Vislon 5V5u
    Bah, not what I was hoping for. Thanks for the response though. (odin has these up now in grey and black)

16. JOA

JOA Senior member

Today, I took delivery of the Workaday 5 pocket Tapered Fit Cords in Tan (thanks again, Gary!). Nice material and fit.

Pics:

FYI: Odin is carrying the Tapered Fit Cords in Black and Dark Brown. Just ordered the Dark Brown a few minutes ago.

17. robin

robin Senior member

FYI: Odin is carrying the Tapered Fit Cords in Black and Dark Brown. Just ordered the Dark Brown a few minutes ago.
    What size were you again? Are the inseams long?

18. JOA

JOA Senior member

What size were you again? Are the inseams long?

34. I'll let you know when they get here.

19. Teger

Teger Senior member

please update on those pants when you get em - I would <3 you for measurements

20. JOA

JOA Senior member

please update on those pants when you get em - I would <3 you for measurements

Cords came today. I ordered a 34 & a 36 because I wasn't sure about the fit. I think I'm going to end up keeping the 36 as the 34's are just too slim for me. The waist would be better on the 34, but I can't get them over my thighs. Really slim in the top block. The 36's are a slouchier slim fit, which I think will be nice with the type of pants we're talking about.

Measurements of the 34:
    Waist: 34"
    Inseam: 32.5"
    Hem: 8"
    Knee: 8.75"
    Thigh: 12"

Apparently, those are the same measurements as previous seasons. The S.A. at Odin told me that they don't change the cut over time. Still, great pair of pants. They're a very, very dark brown. I'll post pics tomorrow (left the camera at work).

Retail is $159 and both stores had, as of Sunday, a full size run in both the brown and in black.