• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i f*ckjn miss her

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you're still really attached to this girl, I say what's the harm in a phone call? You seem pretty sure she still has feelings for you so there's a plus. You also realize the errors of your ways so there's another. You shouldn't throw away an opportunity that could result in both you guys being happy. Also, I'd suggest you act fast. You've given this new guy enough of a head-start.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
could result in both you guys being happy.
This is wrong. There is 0% possibility of this happening. All Okayplayer wants to do right now is win the competition, he wants to feel more desirable than the new boyfriend Aaron Rodgers. If he does get her back, he would treat her like scum as soon as he knows he won. Why? because he is a douchebag. All okayplayer's slut wants to do is not feel guilty for banging backup QB #1. She has no desire to get back with okayplayer especially when she is getting banged so hard right now. In fact, she is probably having highly enjoyable sex at this moment. Maybe she would mess around with Okayplayer's emotions for a few weeks if she is a sly tramp. Otherwise she will probably say no from the get go.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya - I am going to +1 all sides of this discussion.

First, weve all be dumped and know what it is like to sound like a whiny *****.

Second, yup, dude, you had it coming.

Third, I think the hardest part is just pride messing with you, as your mind comes to terms with her banging some other dude.

okayplayer1

Reaction score
first of all she's not a slut. she had her reasons for leaving me and i understand that.

second of all i know what i did wrong and if i could take it back i would. but i can't. i would definitely not do it again. and yes i am whiny but ****, we were together a long time and im allowed my time to be a *****. and yeah i've come to terms that maybe she might really be into this other guy and maybe she doesn't love me like she says (and tells my friends and family all the time)...eh. i'm just gonna let her go. if its really yours it'll come back, right? if not, *******...i'll drown in my whiskey and keep posting on a message board.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would agree with you guys if not for the idea of the ex still having feelings for OKAY. That's a variable that shouldn't be ignored. Besides, apprently OKAY ******* misses her so again, what harm could a phonecall do? Break them up again?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah, man. Everybody says "stop being a *****". Sometimes, I believe, you gotta be a *****.

taktikz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
This is where you are dead wrong. She doesn't still love you. She is calling you to make herself feel better. Girls who cheat feel bad and she wants you to help her not feel guilty.

How old are you? I am going to guess 19. Move on.

+1.... learn from your experience and move on...
musicboohoo[1].gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 83glt
What exactly do you miss about her? Treating her like crap? I'm glad you're going insane. You deserve it because you're an asshole for treating someone who genuinely cared about you like a *************. You need to learn that you can't go through life treating people like that if you expect to be a happy person. I have to assume that you treated her like **** because it made you feel like a star. But that is a superficial feeling. There's nothing that makes a man feel more like a king than having a woman love him, genuinely, becasue he treats her with respect, and as a result she in turn wants to devote herself to him. BTW, you don't have to be a ***** to do that. You can still be in control, in fact, that's what most women want and respect in a man. But you have to do it properly - i.e., as a proper gentleman, not as a proper douchebag. No woman worth being with is going to run off with someone else if you treat her properly. You said it yourself - that's why she's with the other guy. She's only calling you so she can probably tell you all about her new man and try to **** with you. You, however, deserve much worse. Get some self-respect and be a real man. Don't be a ******* douchebag.

nice

taktikz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
This is wrong. There is 0% possibility of this happening. All Okayplayer wants to do right now is win the competition, he wants to feel more desirable than the new boyfriend Aaron Rodgers. If he does get her back, he would treat her like scum as soon as he knows he won. Why? because he is a douchebag. All okayplayer's slut wants to do is not feel guilty for banging backup QB #1. She has no desire to get back with okayplayer especially when she is getting banged so hard right now. In fact, she is probably having highly enjoyable sex at this moment. Maybe she would mess around with Okayplayer's emotions for a few weeks if she is a sly tramp. Otherwise she will probably say no from the get go.
Sounds bitter, but it's better to think she's fuckin someone else now and get over it, then make believe she isn't and feel worse when you find it...make sense? lol But, there's always the possibility she just wants to **** with your head... and she's not really dating anyone... unless you've seen her...

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're making a big mistake with this so-called "letting go/moving on" procedure. One day you're gonna be saying to yourself "Oh, man. Why didn't I call her to see how she's doing? We could have been something great. Now all I get is this stupid wedding invitation. Let's see how she likes it when I don't show up."

Call her, dawg. You gotta call her. Or at least pick up when she does.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Quoth my sig: call or don't call, both are equally futile.

It seems you don't know WHAT you want, really. You are obviously at a time in your life when a whole bunch of frustrations have come together and this girl-thing is one that you have put everything into aggrandizing.

Again, you need to throw yourself into something productive and meaningful that will pull you through your whiny late teens/early twenties, when the entire world seems to have fallen out of alignment because you aren't happy with something. Play a sport, go to the gym, get a job doing something valuable/meaningful, start a research project and throw everything into it.

You need something positive to give you focus, so you can quit being a whiny douchebag.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I you want to get over here, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads