• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i f*ckjn miss her

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I can just imagine the next girl you're gonna date is gonna spend half the night rolling her eyes while you first try to ask her about her exes, just so you can open your own can of worms and whine about how you feel sorry for not treating your ex like a human being and how you're trying to get her off your mind but you can't and you do all that vulnerable and sensitive schtick sackless men do in the hope your date would go, "aw, you poor little thing. would little me sucking ********* make you feel better?"

okayplayer1

Reaction score
yea yea i get it. you guys are cool and tough. you never make mistakes and satisfy many women. you have big dicks and drive ferraris...you have no fear of any man (behind a keyboard). i get it, i really do.

btw okayplayer is a roots thing. check it out @ okayplayer.com. its questlove's website/label. he's the drummer for the roots

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we are breaking it down so HARD for you because, seriously, we have all been there. Anyone who has been in more than 3 relationships has experienced:

-treating someone shittier than you should have and feeling bad later
-them start banging someone else before "you are ready" LULZ

just move on quickly, and don't commit the same crimes again with your next ex (anyone get the little joke there? "next ex"?). relationship Karma will smile upon you

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

This here is my vote for an edmorel dating advice thread. Sorry LK.

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

Another new DRAMA on SF, oh great! hahahahahaha...

Originally Posted by appolyon

king-033.gif

Oh my gosh!

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
actually, I suggested it in jest earlier in this thread, but a thread called "collectED - the best of edmorel" is really not a bad idea. It could however only follow Janthology - the best of JLibourel. As whacked remembers every post ever made by every person in the history of Styleforum, and has a blackbelt in the search function, I nominate him to start them both. I will happily ferret anything you guys want to see out of squirrel where need be.

Eagle

Reaction score
Confucius say, "man cannot fish waters that have already flowed past!" Of course, Confucius didn't have a girlfriend.
smile.gif

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dear edmorel, My g/f is sort of shy and reserved. Is there any way I can help her open up? Signed, LuvHer in LaCrosse LaCrosse Loser: You need to reposition her. Forget about tackling this situation head-on. Focus on the backdoor, and sneak up on it. For best results you'll want to bend her over a heavily upholstered armchair, preferably something heavy enough that it doesn't slide all over the floor under you. Once you've got her bent over, toss a gob of spit around her asshole and slide a couple of your fingers around the rim for awhile. She'll be begging for it in under a minute. If she's not open enough by now, well, I'd suggest you just slam the old salami home, hammer away on her 'til you're spent, then laugh at her and move on. She's just not your type.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
actually, I suggested it in jest earlier in this thread, but a thread called "collectED - the best of edmorel" is really not a bad idea. It could however only follow Janthology - the best of JLibourel. As whacked remembers every post ever made by every person in the history of Styleforum, and has a blackbelt in the search function, I nominate him to start them both. I will happily ferret anything you guys want to see out of squirrel where need be.
Ha, those thread titles are inspired.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
What this thread lacks is a haiku:

わがままちゃん
何であのチンコ好き?
君のないから。。。

Whiny, whiny boy,
Why does your girl like ********?
Because it's not yours.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers
Ed should write for Hallmark. I'll make the phone call.

hahaha-024.gif

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol this is some emo ****

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads