• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i f*ckjn miss her

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

ROFL

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by okayplayer1
i'm going insane. basically she treated me like a god. i treated her like crap. she met someone who treats her better...but i know she still loves me. its been awhile since we spoke but she's been calling me and i've been ignoring her. she met dude while we were together and i have a lot of pride. i'm pissed...but i understand why she got sick of me. i don't know what to do because i miss her so fckn much, but i cant stand the fact that a) she lied to me and b) there's a possibility she could lie to me again. bleh.

I knew you were a douchebag even before I read your post.

Anyone who calls themselves "okayplayer1" is a hardcore tool.

dl

Mr T

Reaction score
Just be a man and stalk her.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't automatically think douchebag when I read "Okayplayer1". If anything, he must be pretty humble not to elevate himself to "greatplayer1" or "awesomeplayer1".

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I don't automatically think douchebag when I read "Okayplayer1". If anything, he must be pretty humble not to elevate himself to "greatplayer1" or "awesomeplayer1".
lol8[1].gif
Thread is too funny.

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7

True. The "okay" descriptor could attest to his humility, but I still think hes a jerkoff
laugh.gif

dl

jhao

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
" You dont just break up and
make me sick like that.
You don't throw away what we had
just like that.
I was just ******* those girls
I was going to get right back"

" it's f&cked up girl . . . "

+1 I have used jayz's advice before, it's good.

Turn off your computer, go outside and get a new girl, as simple as that.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hearing Okplayer speak is like starting to tuning into a soap opera you've never seen before half-way through an episode...
eh.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.

This is actually right! My god!

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

worship.gif
crackup[1].gif
Damn, that was good... almost woke up everyone in the house laughing.....

But back to the tread at hand..... you will be fine, move on and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads