• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't Ervell almost go under at one point semi-recently?
If the current seasons have been more profitable, I can see why he would stick with the safer items

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tell you, Ervell was just better before™ Seriously though, nobody's blaming Ervell for the stockist situation here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
I tell you, Ervell was just better beforeâ„¢

Seriously though, nobody's blaming Ervell for the stockist situation here.

i don't think you can even blame the stockists. most of the experimental stuff is/was ass ugly and impossible to sell. stores gotta make a profit, which is probably why SW dropped ervell.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
i don't think you can even blame the stockists. most of the experimental stuff is/was ass ugly and impossible to sell. stores gotta make a profit, which is probably why SW dropped ervell.

the parachute jackets and the copper oxide and iron oxide stuff are by far his best IMO. The blazers are nice and all, but they're not really gonna be standout pieces in a fit, and are certainly not worth retail.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Styleforum is not a good place for me..

This past month...

Creed Aventus 9ml/30ml ($130)
Creed Green Irish Tweed 9ml ($60)

Temple of Jawnz DR ($750)

WvG BD Black OCBD ($95)
Ivory Skulls & Clover White OCBD ($50)

Unlucky John Wayne Belt ($75)
Hollows Black Studded Double Wrap Leather Bracelet ($25)

KMW 2010 32/35 ($100)
KMW 1980 31/32 ($96)
Eternal 811 31/32 ($161.20)
Triple Works 1220NI 31/35 ($180)

Common Projects Officer Boot 43 ($466)
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 10.5D Black ($100)
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 10.5D Brown ($100)

Total $2408.20

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Though I was happy to get the pants to make the Ervell jackets into Ervell suits, I might actually be more hyped about this purchase if it works out. In light of recent discussions,
Originally Posted by Synthese
nnnnggg http://cgi.ebay.com/CLOAK-Black-Gray...ht_3862wt_1139
Originally Posted by snake
That might be the same pair I've seen floating around sz and sufu. And of course this would be in my size whereas all the old raf and helmut stuff are in size 48+
plain.gif

Originally Posted by Synthese
I haven't been on ebay forever, so excuse if those have been posted already. The felt/leather ones were actually what I was (desperately) hoping to find somewhere amongst the myriad (6) ebay hits.
Originally Posted by bows1
I should have bought these when they were in my size for 150 :-(
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Uh yeah if you saw that deal and passed I feel like I should slap you.
I felt I would be a hypocrite if I did not acquire the following.
00290m.jpg
3393881201_073e624f34.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6933/cloakdb.png http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/SNC10281.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/SNC10287.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/SNC10288.jpg
SNC10296.jpg
00210m.jpg
I hope they fit. They might be a bit too big for me. If they fit a size big I'm fine, if 2 sizes that would be pushing it. There seems to be some difference of opinion on that point... we'll see when they get here. I would sell them to Synthese in that case except I thought he had bigger feet than I do but was wrong.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
lol you're missin out son. although I think silent stuff was sold out in all sizes but xs. what do you do for basics?
Hanes. Ask jet, he'll set you straight. After reading about all the Silent hype on here, I logged into Gilt for the first time in about 6 months. Wow, I can get a $90 tee for only $40 but in XXS only. Just thinking about the huge savings is making my pulse quicken. This is as exciting as a Costco membership.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Well you can always PM me if they don't fit but I think we're about the same size. Where did you find them ?
Originally Posted by Teger
Not really blaming anyone, just disappointed. Can't think of many of the experimental stuff being really ugly or impossible to sell, we'll agree to disagree I guess. Didn't SW dropped it because of the production switch to S.Korea ?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Hanes. Ask jet, he'll set you straight.

After reading about all the Silent hype on here, I logged into Gilt for the first time in about 6 months. Wow, I can get a $90 tee for only $40 but in XXS only. Just thinking about the huge savings is making my pulse quicken. This is as exciting as a Costco membership.

lol8[1].gif

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
Didn't SW dropped it because of the production switch to S.Korea ?
Turning up their nose at Korea (regardless of quality) would make sense. That store's vibe has always felt kind of snobbish/elitist. What's with pretentious NY Times "design, architecture, books, and wine" section predominately reproduced on the main page of their site? Why continually reproduce something found elsewhere on your main web page, forcing customers to see it every time? Am I supposed to believe that as a customer of South Willard I am among the more cultured?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
I hope they fit. They might be a bit too big for me. If they fit a size big I'm fine, if 2 sizes that would be pushing it. There seems to be some difference of opinion on that point... we'll see when they get here. I would sell them to Synthese in that case except I thought he had bigger feet than I do but was wrong.

Holla at your boy if they don't fit, homie.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
normanlawrence