• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKater

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Raining monkeys in Brooklyn today...waiting for the WWof the W.

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii92/rgrossicone/WAYWT/IMG_1793.jpg[/IMG[/I]
If I may ask, where did you get that rain coat? Very nice.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Playing with patterns today. Wearing the rare (for me) navy trouser. I'm still not sure about the shoes. Perhaps a pair of dark brown leathers. Perhaps pattern overload. Even the watch looks too busy. Should have worn a simple JLC.

WAYWT-1-4-1.jpg

WAYWT-2-2-4.jpg

WAYWT-3-2-3.jpg

Sammy, BB, JPress, AT8500, C&J

WAYWT-1-5-1.jpg
WAYWT-2-3-1.jpg

kcc

Reaction score
bleachboy;3855151 said:
Great look! And yeah, that sportcoat rocks. I personally think the waist supression looks great.

I love these big Italian collars of yours. This look is grossly lacking in green and orange, however.

2010-12-01a.jpg

I like everything about this look except the neckwear.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Holdfast and MrChris for your comments.

Mr. Chris: Everyday, there is often one picture that captures the eye. My vote goes for this unique sweater. Well paired with the striped shirt and tie.
Originally Posted by MrChris

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RangerP

Reaction score
To KtownGreg:

Would you mind just mentioning your height and weight...

I'm not sure what it is about some of your looks but I get the impression that some of your outfits, although usually well put together, make you look heavier than you really are.

Am I the only one who gets this impression?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
I like the way you do "conservative". Just enough detail to demand interest. Especially like the pocket square.

Thanks CP!

Originally Posted by Holdfast

Pocket square is a nice splash of colour. One of your Versace ones? I took a look at your sales thread, and had to remind myself three times that I just don't need more squares right now... curses...

Go back a 4th time
laugh.gif
They are going live in 20 hours you still have time!!
spam[1].gif

The square today is Hermes though, via RJMan.

Originally Posted by Philip1978
Spoo, nice look today. Don't you know your the straw that stirs our drink?
biggrin.gif

I would have used "swizzle stick", but thanks Phil!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Vecna
Spoo and UC are just so ******* sharp. You guys make me blush.

Thanks Vecna - and nice to see a fellow Islander! 516/631?

Spoopoker: Deets on the briefcase?

Thank you - Brunello Cucinelli.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
Ahhhh, cold and frosty morning in NOLA!

Mike -

1. Love the fit. Great harmony, awesome cloth on the SC, and I love it with the tie.
2. The new shoe shot is awesome. I wish I could get a good one like you and Rob do.
3. See below.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gregaz
This pose does you no favors, homez. I tried it myself, and I think it only works for IST.

Originally Posted by TC (Houston)

I wanteth thy SC.
I wanteth thy shoes.
I wanteth thy watch.

that is all.

Originally Posted by bleachboy

I love these big Italian collars of yours. This look is grossly lacking in green and orange, however.

laugh.gif
Thanks BB - this is the last of my mafia collars that survived my last closet cleaning... I like the material on the shirt more than the collar. Im missing the green and orange thing though?
confused.gif

SpooPoker - The arms on that shirt might need a little shorteining, atleast I would prefer that (Im refering to the pink shirt pic). Nice suit and a well combined mix of colors. A more spread collar would be better IMO.

The shirt today, see above - I agree about the collar, but most of those have been migrated out already.

The pink shirt pic is my Charvet MTM. The sleeves are intentionally a tad long (that pic was just out of the box) so it shrinks up a bit properly.

Originally Posted by niidawg3
Cold a.s.s Wednesday in the A ...

Nice suit, but the fit on the pants is pretty much close to perfect. Looks great.

Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Raindrops on shoes...you're a hardcore picture taker.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Dude, it was crazy. I was getting all wet and ****, the wind was blowing, my hair was ruined, but I was all "na,na,na - I gotta get this shot for my peeps here on teh forvm"
lol8[1].gif
Brutal, man.

Originally Posted by D Yizz

Something about this seems a bit off to me, D.
- not feeling the ticket pocket on the SC - feels almost like a broken suit.
- you have an extremely athletic figure, especially your thighs, and those tight pants with narrow bottoms and big cuffs, paired with chunky shoes does not work IMO.

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty

You should do conservative more often. Seriously - this is beautiful.

Its easier in the winter, I feel less splashy then.
smile.gif
thanks!

Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
This weather has even me wearing tweed...

Swap the crew neck sweater for a vneck and you have me sold.

Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Cold & Casual

Your facial expressions will definitely be included in the year end WAYWRN awards wrap up.
smile.gif

JPQ

Reaction score
The orange sweater is a perfect match for this sport coat. An appealing, comfortable casual look. You get two stars for the pocket square.
Thanks!

JPQ - Nice use of colors and a fine sports coat. But I think those cuffs are a bit wide/big.
Tackar. The cuffs are big, but I prefer to keep them as they are over doing surgery and losing the original chain stitch hem.

Blurry Thursday
WAYWRN101202.jpg

dress2kill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Our MC does SW&D challenge has motivated me to start poasting over on SW&D on weekends/holidays when i am outside of a suit/MC wear. If i dont show up here on Monday, please call the cops ...
smile.gif

bd78d7cf.jpg

ec9028fa.jpg

Shoes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSC8