• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stuff Styleforum underrates!

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- Fashion forward brands.

Not all of their products are junk. Gucci suits for example, yes very expensive but if you could get a piece for a great prize, then why not? It's made by Zegna and I'm not talking about the Z line here. So you're getting a good quality product by a high fashion brand.
Same goes for Valentino which is supposedly made by Isaia, at least their higher end lines.

I could find alot of other of these brands that do make a quality garment but I know over here of SF they are being despised. Pretty ridiculous I'd say.
Apparantly there aren't many people with different opinions here. It's the SF DNA I suppose. I haven't met much people here that dare to express their real feelings.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
not showing enough cuff. i think it is perfectly fine for a suit sleeve to be of a length that your shirt sleeve doesnt really show but not too long it engulfs your palm.

You have to show at least 1/2 inch.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
You have to show at least 1/2 inch.

i mean it all really depends on the shirt you have isnt it?

some shirts maybe a little more blousy and the armholes are lower thus can creep up in the jacket sleeve while others are more form fitting with higher armholes. so either you delegate specifically which shirts to wear with a particular coat or just go for a sort of ballpark flexible acceptable look

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Paying full price.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Drop crotch pants that fat gay Chinese men wear which are very popular among Fuuma and Teger.

uh, OK then.

Mafoofan's good nature.

The continued existence of class differences in the US.

Manton's cuddliness.

The difference between class and wealth.

The importance of cats.

Thinking for oneself.

The film career and immense personal style of Omar Sharif.

The prescience of Gore Vidal.

The skill of the few remaining French artisans in bespoke shirts, shoes and suits, as good as any elsewhere in the world, maybe better.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A sense of history.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52