• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally done with the moving BS. Today is all about relaxing and enjoying a few microbrews. It also feels better to be wearing something other then gym shorts and a tank top. Enjoying the mountain view (no vis) W+H Tanner W+H The Hill Side Sans Shoes
2hq9d3r.jpg

3style3forum3user3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
shirt looks too big, lose the undershirt, jeans look fine from what I can see

i'm a skinny guy, so that's the best a shirt fits unless i get it tailored

any suggestions to fix the shirt? thanks

Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
wear shoes.

Originally Posted by tigerFormula
Is boring.
Put some shoes on.

thanks for the responses

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 3style3forum3user3
i'm a skinny guy, so that's the best a shirt fits unless i get it tailored any suggestions to fix the shirt? thanks thanks for the responses
get the sleeves slimmed, the chest taken in, the body tapered and the hem recut. or look for slimmer brands.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3style3forum3user3, shirt and jeans with no shoes is nothing to show but a "how does everything fit?" fit. Put on a couple more things to look at, kinda like the guy below.
Originally Posted by JKISSI
its been a while. nice meeting AndrewRyanWallace PG love the colors once again Eason nice colors on last fit , got your pm
jkissiwhwole.png
vintage levis (tailored) j.crew urban slim fit chinos sebagos Street Etiquette accessories update check it out

BTW, JKISSI, the pants and shirt together are great, but just a little overboard on matching accessories. Maybe lose 1 or 2.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm a skinny guy, so that's the best a shirt fits unless i get it tailored

any suggestions to fix the shirt? thanks

I'm just going to tell you as a skinny guy, just find the right shirt for you. Whether it's an expensive brand, or a cheap brand, or a made to measure shirt, just find the fit that makes you go "Wow" in the mirror and never ever settle for anything less than that again. You'll thank me in the long run.

3style3forum3user3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
There you go.

Originally Posted by Teger
get the sleeves slimmed, the chest taken in, the body tapered and the hem recut. or look for slimmer brands.

i'm a college student, so i don't have the money to get each of my shirts tailored

Originally Posted by Lel
I'm just going to tell you as a skinny guy, just find the right shirt for you. Whether it's an expensive brand, or a cheap brand, or a made to measure shirt, just find the fit that makes you go "Wow" in the mirror and never ever settle for anything less than that again. You'll thank me in the long run.

thanks dude, any brands you recommend?

Originally Posted by timpoblete
3style3forum3user3, shirt and jeans with no shoes is nothing to show but a "how does everything fit?" fit. Put on a couple more things to look at, kinda like the guy below.

cool, i'll add more next time

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
laugh.gif
Type it into wikipedia dude.

Now I get it, I see what you're getting at. Pretty well all coffee shops here do a pattern of some sort with the milk, except for the mega houses like Starbucks (but why anyone would drink their crap when proper barristers exist on every corner, is beyond me)

Originally Posted by Razele
Man, we could have fun with PG esque lifestyle shots of Brisbane.

Wynnum Boyz.

For Life.

Well, if you ever get over your poverty, and get the beer meet up planned, we can get some of those going on. Just don't expect me to visit Wynnum.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks dude, any brands you recommend?

It's varies from person to person (how skinny you are, how much you're willing to pay, where you live, etc), so that's a incredibly difficult question to answer.

Use the search and type in "slim brands" or whatever and learn as much as you can until you have more specific questions that would better allow us to help you too.

(Off the top of head, Band of Outsiders, Loden Dagger, Raf Simons, H&M, J.Crew Tailored fit sized down 1, Uniqlo, etc. There's a wide range and all these responses come from different people who all have different ideas of what a good slim fitting shirt is so yeah, just keep reading around until you feel more educated on what you want).

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
PG love the colors once again -
smile.gif
Street Etiquette accessories update check it out

- You add a great depth of FRESHNESH!
Originally Posted by Lachy
Took a day off work to relax and do a few chores. Excuse the awful colour on the last shot, sunlight behind caused an overexposure, tried to play around with the settings a bit, this was the best I could do. The seated shot shows the colour best, the standing shot shows the fit. (The coffee shot was a failed attempt at PG-esque lifestyle shot)
-
smile.gif
, see below Back to Topic Temp - 10.5c/50.9F at the start & will rise to 19c/66.2F, nothing like winter sunshine in Sydney Days Agenda - Wednesday, ONE meetings, lunch with EX & dinner with MOM Last night at the 1st SYD SF GTG - WAS GOOD & I thought I was back in HKG as the ASHINS out numbered by 90%!
08041532-1.jpg
08041538-1.jpg
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR GRANT
08041540.jpg
No different?
08051541.jpg
08051543.jpg
08051545.jpg
08051546.jpg
Damn watch! Need Lolex YawnJust NOW!
08051551.jpg
08051552.jpg
Bored in traffic - dangerous
08051544.jpg
08051553.jpg
08051555.jpg
08051560.jpg
08051564.jpg
08051561.jpg
The CLEAN list: Frames Clear plastic - "Vintage Collection" Cutler & Gross Sun-glasses "Carey" TF58, brown TS - Tom Ford Sports Coat Cinnamon w sky-blue window check, S120 vintage St. Dupont cloth. 2B. 3 PP. soft (cardigan) construction - MFM Peter Lee #1 PS\t Gift from fellow SFer for my 40th Shirt Light blue cotton PP BD - MFM Peter Lee Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Ring Sterling Silver "Intrecciato" weave - Bottega Veneta Bracelet Various Chinese Karma & friendship beads Tie-clip Sterling Silver "Intrecciato" weave - Bottega Veneta Tie Choc with pattern, 7 fold - Bulgari Pants Dark-grey Super 120 Wool/Mohair - MFM Peter Lee Socks Grey with random geometric patterns - Pantharella F/wear\t Chocolate French calf "austerity brogue" - MFM Zee's Bag Mud canvas w bridle leather trim hold all - Bottega Veneta Pen Red "Giulietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta Odeur\tOriginal Musk Blend #1 - Kiehls

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
-
smile.gif
, see below

Schooled again!

I love that tie clip by the way. I've been meaning to pick one up for ages, but hardly ever see them around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members