• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rimaarts

Reaction score
Don’t wanna get boring, but I did 19000 steps today in Florence and I was surprised how comfy the Yeossal was. This last is perfect for my foot.

also no problem with the quality of the sole

View attachment 1670628
that's nice to know! now just to find out why mine behaved this way! anyway. had another conversation with yeossal and when I can scratch up enough "spare change" I'll give shoes one more try! pity my "need" shopping list is full right now or I'd jump on current gmto. dark brown suede cap toe is only shoe that I need.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's nice to know! now just to find out why mine behaved this way! anyway. had another conversation with yeossal and when I can scratch up enough "spare change" I'll give shoes one more try! pity my "need" shopping list is full right now or I'd jump on current gmto. dark brown suede cap toe is only shoe that I need.
I went to the Stefano Bemer shop today. A guy walked in with elephant Chukkas in terrible condition and didn’t even care. I struggled not to buy anything, then again I will be making shoes with them soon ??

shoes are a pitfall we love

Rimaarts

Reaction score
I went to the Stefano Bemer shop today. A guy walked in with elephant Chukkas in terrible condition and didn’t even care. I struggled not to buy anything, then again I will be making shoes with them soon ??

shoes are a pitfall we love
well not entirely a pitfall... I have less than 15, split almost equally between shoes, loafers and boots, and I have hard time justifying adding more, before finishing my "I need" shopping list... the only 2 shoes I plan to add is dark brown suede cap toe and cordovan 8 something... for example I would like dark brown suede tassel, but I have snuff tassel and dark brown calf.. 3 tassel loafers would be redundant.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well not entirely a pitfall... I have less than 15, split almost equally between shoes, loafers and boots, and I have hard time justifying adding more, before finishing my "I need" shopping list... the only 2 shoes I plan to add is dark brown suede cap toe and cordovan 8 something... for example I would like dark brown suede tassel, but I have snuff tassel and dark brown calf.. 3 tassel loafers would be redundant.
I had 57. I trimmed down to 24. Need to let go 6 more. I changed to higher end slowly.

Rimaarts

Reaction score
hi don't be judgy!

p.s. though in all honest I don't know if I have 5 adelaides...

hey... we're grownups.. there is a difference between need and want! I want a bunch of stuff and slowly work my way trough. but "need" is more important than "want". but it's just semantics!

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For 60000 steps I think it’s ok!

1FC931EB-BF0C-43F2-906A-98E4A57C0A13.jpeg

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that more than certainly is! well I got good news at work so if all works out as planned, I'll do my best to jump on this gmto. 900-something is not as bad as almost 1100 something I got when playing around before. can you remind me which suede was that? Janus dark brown?
That’s the one yes!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics