• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Workaday

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up a couple of workaday hoodies, grey and navy. Both fit too small...the whole line seems to fit very small. Friend took the grey off me so not a total loss.

Anyways I'm going to return the navy unless anyone wants it...size large (chest 40"). Tried one a couple of times but it's brand new, still have tags etc...

Bought for £155. Will do £100 shipped to the UK guys...elsewhere contact for shipping cost.

JO3B

Reaction score
JOA, what did you get the hem on your fatigues tapered too? i kinda like how big mine are compared to other pants but it's something i'd consider. now hemming, i'm not sure. i like the cuff.

JOA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
JOA, what did you get the hem on your fatigues tapered too? i kinda like how big mine are compared to other pants but it's something i'd consider. now hemming, i'm not sure. i like the cuff.

8.5" and I couldn't be happier with them now.

Grainer

Reaction score
I'll second the Workaday cords thickness feedback: not too thin, not too thick, but just right.

I will also add myself to the sad list of people who ordered them (in size 32 in my case) only to discover that they were too small, and had to send them back. For me, the thighs were fine (I have stick legs) but the waist was way too tight, impossible to even button the top button. I am a 32, but I sometimes size down to a 31 waist. Not with these - they are a very small 32, maybe even a small 31.

Has anyone had any luck sizing up? This is what I'd like to do, but I have never ordered any pants labelled size 34 waist. I am hoping that if the size 32 is that small on me, that maybe with a belt the size 34 would work.

Otherwise, they were great, very well made, nice cut, etc. I was sad to see them sent back. Hope everyne who got them to fit is enjoying them.

JOA

Reaction score
I sized up to 36 from my normal 34, but found I didn't like how either looked.

I love the pants, but it turned out to be all for not.

dixonmanor

Reaction score
I'm a true 35- I typically wear a 34 in most denim and designer brands. I've got the workaday fatigue pant in M (34) and the cords in 36. They seem to fit about the same around the waist, the cords maybe half an inch larger. The top blocks on both are quite snug. The major difference is the rise, which is lower on the cords.

All in all, these are two pair of pants that I've been wearing constantly since I got 'em.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually have to size down on EG shorts and pants to get the fit I want in the legs. This usually requires suffering a bit until the waist stretches out.

Grainer

Reaction score
OK, the official count is 1 size up failure, 2 size up successes, and one recommendation to size down. So, it looks like the 'size up's have it, democracy at work. As soon as I can get another pair, I'll try the 34. Thanks for the feedback from everyone.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
There have been many requests for the cords and I have been told by EG that there will be another production in the near future. I have advised those that have called that I will post when this is close to being complete and start taking pre-orders. This will be on a final sale basis but we take exchanges for size only. Please do not pm me yet. Stay tuned for this post. Thanks!

Gary

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads