• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't do a chargeback on a debit card. Except MAYBE as fraud but I'm not sure, you'd have to check with your bank.

Got my money back in early August.

I think it's crazy you guys are waiting around four months later.

You know they're full of it and will always have an excuse for their company tanking. Just move on guys.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
you can do a chargeback with your debit card - BoA offers you the same protection as they would a CC. you call them and describe the situation and basically say the merchant defrauded you and they'll open an investigation. they'll probably credit you back a temporary amount of money, and you'll get the full amount back when they conclude their investigation. they'll probably mail you an affidavit to sign.

obiter dictum

Reaction score
You peeps should probably do whatever you can to get your money back before they go bankrupt (?). If they do you're pretty much SOL.

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard, if the employees don't get their wages paid by the end of today, Stephen's going to Supreme Court. Guy's driving Dayton into the ground and the staff are the ones stressed out dealing with all the unhappy customers and unpaid suppliers. Maybe he should spend less time flying to Boston and more time running the company.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pay me $100 and I will go over there with a baseball bat and get your moniez and bootz :fence:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will pay 100 for you to beat the **** out of Steven and come back with my boots. PM me if you serious.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just called. Asked Michelle to refund me. She has no idea where my boots are. Hope you guys get your boots / refund.

binauralbeats

Reaction score
Can't believe you guys are still screwing around with this joke of a company. Got my chargeback done months ago.

Even if you do get your boots, there's a good chance they'll have problems. Dayton's boot makers are a bunch of amateurs.

swaggerjack

Reaction score
This is what you get when you let an american capitalist who doesn't know anything about bootmaking and doesn't care about the local community run your company trying to implement cockamamie schemes and cut costs because that's what they did at reebok and it should totally translate over to making niche motorcyclye/logging boots.

Can't believe you guys are still screwing around with this joke of a company. Got my chargeback done months ago.
Even if you do get your boots, there's a good chance they'll have problems. Dayton's boot makers are a bunch of amateurs.

click here

Reaction score
For those that do have the boots, what type of insole are you using? Any recommendations? I've never use insoles before but I really need insoles for this boot, it's uncomfortable to walk in and I experience heel slippage.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads