• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what you need to replace most in your place

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
little bit of humility in this post, I need to get a freaking TV. I use to have a pretty decent set that I gave away when my GF moved in because she had a very sweet tv. Well she moved out a year ago. I helped a buddy out by giving him a place for a while while he transitioned careers and enjoyed the benefits of his 60" set.

Well, I've finally had my condo entirely to myself for 2 months but the only TV I have was the one I had hooked up in the garage which was a 9" sony trinitron from the mid 90's (don't get me wrong, its a sweet tv... when its in the garage and not in my living room surrounded by 5' floor speakers).

yup, tv. I am in desperate need of a new tv.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
damm brah....easter is right around the corner and you should be able to get a good deal on one....

i actually just got a 50" right b4 new years. i will look into a new sofa. the one that i have is good, but appr 5 yrs old...

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got my own place, so most everything I own is pretty darn nice. The one thing I probably need to invest money in the worst, is a new desk.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Rembrandt in my library. At 4.5" wide x 6" tall, it just isn't big enough!

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The two battered school desks which form part of my 'kitchen', with another one serving as bedside locker.
School-Desk---Chair-20064254712.jpg

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MikeDT
The two battered school desks which form part of my 'kitchen', with another one serving as bedside locker.
School-Desk---Chair-20064254712.jpg

The standard school desk and chair as found in state schools all over China. Designed for functionality and not beauty.

turboman808

Reaction score
My place is pretty nice except for one thing. My couch in my living room. It's pretty embarrassing actually. I just haven't found the right one yet.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a female to clean. Since my last one broke and had to be thrown out, I haven't got round to getting a new one.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New faucet for the kitchen sink and some solar motion activated flood lights for the back yard.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The carpet. The previous owners put in new carpet right before they sold it to us. It looked great for a couple of years, but it's cheap carpet and now, a few years later, it's starting to look pretty bad.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I need a new closet room.
ffffuuuu.gif
currently using the closet in my room, and an empty room serves as a make shift closet as well. Really need to get that done up right.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Some of my leather sofa cushions are starting to crack on the sides. However they can be removed so at some point soon I'll take them in to be reupholstered.

When the cat dies I'll replace the sofa completely. Until then, between the occasional throw up and scratch marks, there's no point.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads