1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What are your thoughts about men with color contacts?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lpalma121, May 9, 2011.

1. lpalma121

lpalma121 Senior member

I decided to get color lenses becuase I wanted to try something different. Not that i don't like the way I look but I always thought this would enhance my features a little bit. I got the Freshlook colorblends that have 3 colors instead of one. I only went a shade lighter but it has some gray/green in them but they look good. I've been getting more attention from the females than i was before. The only thing is that people who already know me might notice them and think i'm a little light in the loafers. Expecially the guys at the gym. I really shouldn't care what people think when it comes to my manhood but I sometimes think it's a little too metro. What do youall think? I'll post a pitcure if you want to see.

2. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    Do you see eye color as a fashion statement?

3. lpalma121

lpalma121 Senior member

[​IMG]

Alright, let me know what you think.

4. lpalma121

lpalma121 Senior member

Do you see eye color as a fashion statement?

Of course it's a statement. Wheather it's fashion related remains to be seen but I like them . I only went a shade or two lighter so it's not like a went for baby blue. I read somewhere here that it's tacky but I don't think so. They're making them really good not like years ago when it was so obvious. I tried on like 4 different colors and ended up choosing what i had in mind.

5. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

6. lpalma121

lpalma121 Senior member

^what? That bad?

7. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

If these are prescription contacts that you need to see and are adding colour because you have to wear them anyway then it's fine.

If you are wearing contacts only to change your eye colour then you are a bad person.

Looks fine in your pic.

8. juliank

juliank Senior member

double no. super cornball.

9. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

Do whatever makes you happy bro.

10. Carlisle Blues

Carlisle Blues Senior member

11. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Do whatever makes you happy bro.

+1. looks good. goes well with your complexion

12. lpalma121

lpalma121 Senior member

These are prescription lenses BTW and I do like them. I was just going in to inquire about them and try some samples but I fell in love with them. It was like trying on a pair of Ferragamo shoes... I had to take them home with me. OOCHH nothing it's fine. Alright thoughts on the PRPS leather jacket.

13. Carlisle Blues

Carlisle Blues Senior member

These are prescription lenses BTW and I do like them. I was just going in to inquire about them and try some samples but I fell in love with them. It was like trying on a pair of Ferragamo shoes... I had to take them home with me. OOCHH nothing it's fine. Alright thoughts on the PRPS leather jacket.
    I could never put them in my eyes it is a painful experience for me. If you like them, why not?

14. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...
    It looks fine. You getting hit on more often probably has nothing to do with your eye color

15. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

It looks stupid on women, even worse on men.

16. blahman

blahman Senior member

It looks stupid on women, even worse on men.

Asian girls with eyelid putty + circle lens make them cuter, then morning after they become [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

18. Blackhood

Blackhood Senior member

Totally disagree; if I met you in the street I would have no idea you were wearing them.

Maybe its because I'm young and nerdy, but every step closer we come to cyborg style customisation the happier I get. If you want to wear them, more power to you, I don't see how picking your eye colour is any different to picking your watch strap.

19. gwolf

gwolf Senior member

looks okay... i even wore grey ones that were really questionable. i guess my clue should've been the fact that chicks wanted them too.

20. OldGeezer

OldGeezer Senior member

Looks good, and if the color makes you feel good, so much the better.