• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your thoughts about men with color contacts?

lpalma121

Reaction score
I decided to get color lenses becuase I wanted to try something different. Not that i don't like the way I look but I always thought this would enhance my features a little bit. I got the Freshlook colorblends that have 3 colors instead of one. I only went a shade lighter but it has some gray/green in them but they look good. I've been getting more attention from the females than i was before. The only thing is that people who already know me might notice them and think i'm a little light in the loafers. Expecially the guys at the gym. I really shouldn't care what people think when it comes to my manhood but I sometimes think it's a little too metro. What do youall think? I'll post a pitcure if you want to see.

lpalma121

Reaction score
me004.jpg

Alright, let me know what you think.

lpalma121

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CouttsClient
Do you see eye color as a fashion statement?

Of course it's a statement. Wheather it's fashion related remains to be seen but I like them . I only went a shade or two lighter so it's not like a went for baby blue. I read somewhere here that it's tacky but I don't think so. They're making them really good not like years ago when it was so obvious. I tried on like 4 different colors and ended up choosing what i had in mind.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If these are prescription contacts that you need to see and are adding colour because you have to wear them anyway then it's fine.

If you are wearing contacts only to change your eye colour then you are a bad person.

Looks fine in your pic.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do whatever makes you happy bro.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Do whatever makes you happy bro.

+1. looks good. goes well with your complexion

lpalma121

Reaction score
These are prescription lenses BTW and I do like them. I was just going in to inquire about them and try some samples but I fell in love with them. It was like trying on a pair of Ferragamo shoes... I had to take them home with me. OOCHH nothing it's fine. Alright thoughts on the PRPS leather jacket.

Carlisle Blues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpalma121
These are prescription lenses BTW and I do like them. I was just going in to inquire about them and try some samples but I fell in love with them. It was like trying on a pair of Ferragamo shoes... I had to take them home with me. OOCHH nothing it's fine. Alright thoughts on the PRPS leather jacket.
I could never put them in my eyes it is a painful experience for me. If you like them, why not?

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks fine. You getting hit on more often probably has nothing to do with your eye color

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads