• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh who gives a ****

Clearly you.

StanleyVanBuren said:
you missed the point completely. it's the contrast between the shirt, which is extremely fitted, and the jeans, which, by your own admission, are not.

/sigh

do you own this shirt? you call that "extremely fitted" based on a side angle photo where the twist in the torso is clearly making the shirt seem more fitted than it is?

StanleyVanBuren said:
and yes, I was just explaining what black_umbrella was talking about anyway

oh ffs, another clown on the boards who knows all based on a single photo... here we go :facepalm:

find a new place to troll

Last edited:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really? How so? I've been told that I'm creepy throughout my life, but not in at least a decade.
patch[1].gif

The way you put your left leg forward and turned it and your shoulders rolled back looks like you're opening and thrusting your ******** at the camera.

Last edited:

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
@inhandisland: Might be your stance, might be because you pulled your trousers fairly high.

@Furo you are getting really defensive on a single comment. If your shirt is not extremely fitted then it's not extremely fitted. However, why would you call people stupid? Posting pictures of yourself online results in criticism of all sorts and varying degrees of appropriateness. Judging by your post count you could know this by now.

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with your jeans fit except that they are an little too long for my taste. But if you like them stacked that high it's fine. There's no need to taper everything. I like the Alden's though I realize I'm probably in the majority.

You do have to admit however that you are flexing and holding your breath in the last picture
peepwall[1].gif

Last edited:

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think he really has a style. it's just a bunch of random new looking stuff that he wants to show off. it's not inventive or interesting, and i don't even think the clothes fit that well - a lot of stuff seems too tight, and he just crams item after item after item into the fit without a sense of it fitting well. i mean why would you wear a constrast collar shirt with casual chinos?

I don't think you can bust on Rob in one sentence for not being inventive and then in the very next sentence wonder aloud why he'd wear a contrast collar with chinos. If you think it's that unusual, then it's inventive. You just don't like it, so say that instead.

inlandisland

Reaction score

The way you put your left leg forward and turned it and your shoulders rolled back looks like you're opening and thrusting your ******** at the camera.

Hmmm... Are you one of those types that sees everthing in a sexual way?

@inhandisland: Might be your stance, might be because you pulled your trousers fairly high.

Should the waist be at my pubic bone? Maybe it's because I am fairly tall/long and the pants are somewhat low rise...

Oh well, it won't be a worry as when I got home the ass had ripped along the pocket, so these pants are done anyway.

@Rob - interesting fit, but can we see more of your hardwood anytime soon... sorry - being creepy again. :crazy:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You do have to admit however that you are flexing and holding your breath in the last picture
peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

:lol: it does look that way. the fit is fine, though I think the shirt is tucked in the front awful tightly... it just looks like you're kinda "bunged" up... need to loosen it up and relax a bit.

inlandisland

Reaction score
Yeah - I admit the shirt was taken in a little too much. I don't quite see "thrusting", but I'll try to avoid it in the future as it's clearly making people uncomfortable (and turned on :satisfied:).

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah - I admit the shirt was taken in a little too much. I don't quite see "thrusting", but I'll try to avoid it in the future as it's clearly making people uncomfortable (and turned on :satisfied:).

it IS SF after all.... :lol:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clearly you.
/sigh
do you own this shirt? you call that "extremely fitted" based on a side angle photo where the twist in the torso is clearly making the shirt seem more fitted than it is?
oh ffs, another clown on the boards who knows all based on a single photo... here we go
facepalm.gif

find a new place to troll

Chill down man, he´s not saying anything weird at all. THe shirt might not be too tight, but the jeans don´t look good. They are giving off a loose feel and they´re stacking at the bottom.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I don't think you can bust on Rob in one sentence for not being inventive and then in the very next sentence wonder aloud why he'd wear a contrast collar with chinos. If you think it's that unusual, then it's inventive. You just don't like it, so say that instead.

Come on TB, I don't wish to get embroiled in some deep sartorial philophical wankfest like what seems to be going on on the other thread, but unusual does not automatically mean inventive.

Unusual can be inventive if the unusual element(s) still combine to be some kind of complimentary whole, or it can be a jumbled mess looking like you got dressed in the dark.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads