• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NOBD shots soothe the eyes and warm the soul.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Look, all we can do is take the photos you post and comment on them. In this particular set of photos, you look like you're wearing a super-fitted shirt with sorta looser jeans. It lacks balance as it is shown. I have no problem with the jeans, the shirt would make me look like I have jaundice, but would probably fit me. BB ESF right? Pretty much all I own. You look like you work out some so, bang, tighter fit.
Your other fits have been pretty solid. This one wasn't so much. Something seemed off so I commented on what I saw.

nah, was a slim fit, not xtra slim. I don't own any xtra slim.

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do people actually walk outside with a tripod and a camera? or do they get their friends to take pictures from them for maximum internet acceptance? Either way I need to step up my game...

Srsly? Grown men posing outdoors in front of cameras on tripods? As if!

IMG_20110811_175904.jpg

P1120369-1.jpg

Last edited:

TauKappaEpsilon

Reaction score
Casual Saturday at home. J. Crew cotton blazer, RL OCBD, Jos A Bank knit tie and PS
peepwall[1].gif
RL chinos, Converse leather sneakers.

ElDave

Reaction score
You sit around your house in a shirt, tie, and sport coat pushed up like Don Johnson?

black_umbrella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You sit around your house in a shirt, tie, and sport coat pushed up like Don Johnson?

IT's TKE! of course he does! He also has a bitchin' table made from the discarded top of a kitchen island.

TauKappaEpsilon

Reaction score
That table was made from a left over piece of granite and the posts holding it up are pieces of the lally columns that we didn't need. I was wearing that to breakfast on the beach today with my family.

IT's TKE! of course he does! He also has a bitchin' table made from the discarded top of a kitchen island.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Casual Saturday at home. J. Crew cotton blazer, RL OCBD, Jos A Bank knit tie and PS
peepwall[1].gif
RL chinos, Converse leather sneakers.

What is the consensus on tie + ps + plimsole sneakers around here? before I dare say anything. In related news, are you trying to grow a molestache or is that just an unfavourable shadow?

That table was made from a left over piece of granite and the posts holding it up are pieces of the lally columns that we didn't need. I was wearing that to breakfast on the beach today with my family.
If I had a table like this I wouldn't dine at home either.

Last edited:

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Should the waist be at my pubic bone?:

Accuracy be damned, pelvic bone would sound better here. :)

Come on TB, I don't wish to get embroiled in some deep sartorial philophical wankfest like what seems to be going on on the other thread, but unusual does not automatically mean inventive.

Unusual = Something out of the ordinary that doesn't appeal to you.
Inventive = Something out of the ordinary that appeals to you.
Sartorial philosophical wankfest = What we do here.

Maybe it's just the pic, Costanza, but that shirt looks like velvet to me.

Good to have you posting again, TKE. I think I like most of this except for your wearing sneakers with a jacket/tie combo. I'm also still strongly advocating a new haircut, but you knew that already. Do eeeet! :nodding:

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use a Gorilla Pod. In case you haven't seen them, they are about 8 inches long, very portable and can attach almost anywhere :)

http://www.austinkayak.com/products/5257/Joby-GorillaPod-Original-Tripod.html

Do people actually walk outside with a tripod and a camera? or do they get their friends to take pictures from them for maximum internet acceptance? Either way I need to step up my game.

That urinal was messed up... lord harington himself wouldn't know how to use it. It was mounted way to low on the wall. Like a urinal for ants. :uhoh:

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

You look like a bro, bro. This is simply awful. You need to get your hair out of the late 90s spiky horrorshow, ditch the sockless loafers and if it is not due to some unfortunate lighting, either dye your hair or shave really closely so you don't have grey hair+red/brown beard going on. I dunno if you have an unfortunate douchebag face too but I'll go ahead and assume you do not and only need different sunglasses.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads