• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I am starting to see that a higher rise does wonders for me. I am on the hunt for some new jeans ans pants with higher rises to replace my older things. I am also starting to look in the Japanese market to find nice sweaters that fit me better, since I am only 5'8"

banis

Reaction score
i-JkHJb6k-XL.jpg

AlwaysDressed

Reaction score

Dude, you have to cut it out with the bluetooth.
P.S. Nice fit.

That's funny. Nah...but seriously, I have to be on a 7:30 AM conference call every morning...which happens to be when I'm taking these photos (We have a number of key people in India so that's the reason for such an early call). I'm not one of those guys who walks around all day with a blue-tooth in his ear, but I have to be listening in case I need to chime in or provide input.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Dude, you have to cut it out with the bluetooth.
P.S. Nice fit.

I dunno, sheep. If I had a dollar for every extremely important call I missed because I was taking my WAYW pics... :foo:

That's funny. Nah...but seriously, I have to be on a 7:30 AM conference call every morning...which happens to be when I'm taking these photos (We have a number of key people in India so that's the reason for such an early call). I'm not one of those guys who walks around all day with a blue-tooth in his ear, but I have to be listening in case I need to chime in or provide input.

Touche. Still, you should just have an intern take your pics after the call.

Last edited:

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

now it make sense to me doo, as I also commented on that as well. I can definitely relate, at least your's is 7:30AM, mine starts @ 5AM....

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fair enough. Of course, you should never take anything I say seriously anyway.

I mean:

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Casual Friday...

i-4cRZkMK-X2.jpg

The suit is all kinds of fun. Is the tie a printed silk? Seems a bit frail for the overall look, at least in teh pic. A heavier woven or otherwise textured tie would seem a more obvious choice.

Anyway, talking of all kinds of fun, an inversion of a fit from earlier in the week, full of enough conflicting elements to give the sternest stomach a thorough trial... ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads